L'Oréal Paris Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray - Volume uploaded by Nikki R.L'Oréal Paris Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray - Volume uploaded by Gemma P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #57 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Heat Protect Styling Sprays are specially adapted to your styling routine and protect against heat damage caused by hairdryers, straighteners and curling irons. The advanced formulas have up to 230° heat defence and lock-in...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great styling product! I love the smell and it adds great texture to my hair. I like others more but I would repurchase out of convenience because you can find it at most all drug stores.
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor
I always use this product on my hair bc I do tend to straighten my hair alot, it doesn't have a very strong sent with it so that's very good. My hair is black, long and thick, very thick, and it does help with my hair. I most definitely would recomed this to anyone with think hair.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
oskaloosa, IA
Can't believe I went years without using a protecting spray on my hair.  This product actually helped save my fried hair.  Love it! It does what you need then some it leaves a natural shine that will make you feel like the bell of the ball.  Highly recommend.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
Really great like its so good stays well i like it a lot i use it almost everyday im just writing this to get free makeup like I love it I don't rly use it not at all I'm just writing this so it will be valid don't go by what I say it works great so good I totally recomand it
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Tried this as a heat protectant for my hair. I frequently blow dry , straighten and curl my hair. So I try and protect my hair from heat damage. Was not crazy about the smell of the product. It didn't seem to be much different than the other heat products on the market
Tory M.
Tory M.
bonifay
This product is a little pricey but if you want something that works then I would definitely recommend this. It smells so good and clean. My hair types is blonde and long so it works really good with it. No improvement, works really good. Makes my hair shine
Katt
Katt
Denver CO
I use this product everytime I'm going to use the flat iron or curling iron and it smells ok I'm not too fond of the smell. But it works great it doesn't leave your hair dry. It makes your hair look shiny and healthy.
Sorangy E.
Sorangy E.
Bronx , NY
Great spray for when you are about to flat iron your hair . It doesn't damage your hair what so ever , it's very effective . It compares well to other alternatives . It's a great value as well not that pricey . Doesn't need improvement .
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
My hair is dry and damaged from bleaching. I also use my flat iron just about every day. I use this heat protect styling spray and it really helps make my hair look healthy and smooth.
Vianai H.
Vianai H.
Indiana
I love this heat protecter . I have used other heat protecter products and they wouldn't work as well . But when I saw this product I wanted to try it out and this product works way better than the other products I would definitely buy this again !