BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Makeup Tools

Slim & Jumbo pencils. Eyeliner. Lip liner.

L’Oréal’s Dual Sharpener is perfect for keeping all your pencils in shape for flawless application. Sharpens both traditional liners and jumbo pencils.

Buy on Amazon
Marnie P.
Chicago
I like a good bargain.  This is a good bargain because it is like having a BOGO since you have the 2 openings that fit pretty much all sizes cosmetic pencils from eyeshadow to eyeliner or lip pencils.  No need to have separate sharpeners.  It's at a good price point.  The the best part is it has a shield to catch the shavings.
Maggie R.
Bought at Amazon for about $3. Use it weekly to sharpen my eyeliner pencils and brow wax.

Pros: Sharpens most pencils evenly and without chopping

Cons; only lasts a few weeks
before it needs to be replaced.

I recommend this sharpener because it’s the best on the market. It’s a good value and better than other brands like Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier, and NYX.

Minus one star for not being perfect and lasting longer.L’Oréal Paris Dual Sharpener with Cover
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I love this so far! I hate that it's always tough to clean a sharpener, but this is one of the easiest to empty and clean with a q tip. It sharpens extremely well for both my eyeliners, lip liners, and chunky smudge sticks. Great for a budget!!
Crystal G.
What a deal for this dual cosmetic sharpener.. It only took about 3 turns to get my eyeliner back to new! The cover is nice so that you don't have shavenings all over the place too! This also includes two different size options!

Overall I would recommend this product, it works great and is a great price. (:
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is the perfect little cosmetic sharpener. My old sharpener wouldn't work on the plastic lipliners I bought from Colourpop but this one is big enough for them to fit and grinds back the plastic perfectly! It has two size holes and has been able to sharpen everything I've needed to use it for!
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Get the job done! Recently went through 3 sharpeners that did not work and purchased this one at a drugstore. I must say it was super easy to use, I like that it trapped the shavings inside and did a good job at sharpening my liners.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
This Loreal Dual Sharpener works very well with all eyeliner pencils and lip liner pencils. It is nothing special. I use it around maybe twice or three times per month and is hard to tell against any alternative sharpeners. You get what you're paying for.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Good product and very reasonable when it comes to your wallet. This was one of my first makeup sharpeners as a teenager. Its sharp, double sharpening, and its Loreal.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This worked great for the first few times I used it. After a little while it seemed to get very dull and wouldn't sharpen my make up, instead it would just crumble it. It makes me sick how much expensive make up I wasted. On the other hand, since it's so cheap you could just keep buying a new one every month or so to make sure it stays sharp.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
The woman I baby'sit for has this one...I used to it sharpen my eyeliner ONCE since I had lost my sharpener, and it MANGLED it. I hate loreal in general, their products never deliver. Plus these are needlessly more expensive than e.l.f. and Wet n Wild. Stick to those ones, one dollar for a sharpener that WORKS.
Daniela M.
Romania
I can buy things from influester too?