Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair Primers & Heat ProtectantsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In

L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In

Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In

Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In!
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is great! It smells amazing. It really helps with protecting my hair against the heat that I put on it. My hair feels soft after I blow dry it and curl it. It was only $8.99 at Target.
Amie D.
L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In uploaded by Amie D.
Purchased at: Target
I decided to try this out after reading positive reviews online. It was east to find at my local Target and is relatively cheap for a heat protector. I spritzed it on before blow drying, and it left my hair sleek and free free until the next wash. However it has a VERY fruity smell. I like a scented product, but this makes me smell like a 13 year old girl exploring Victoria Secrets scents for the first time. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing because of this. A shame because otherwise it is a good product
morgan W.
Buffalo, NY
L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In uploaded by morgan W.
This product is one of the best heat protectors i have ever used , it not only saves my hair from heat damage but smells sooo good , it also keeps my hair straight for hours on end
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Heat Slayer Pre-Iron Spray Leave-In uploaded by Karina Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have bought this to try it out and see how good it is and been loving it since the first time I have used it. Would recommend trying it out if you haven’t.
Shyla M.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this heat protectant! It smells so fragrant! It had helped my already brittle ends not to break off as much after flat ironing my hair. As someone who flat irons their head monthly, this was a must! It was very inexpensive too which is always a plus!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this heat style protection! Works perfectly! Love it better than any other! Great price and value #lorealdreamhair
member-2f42d2
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works really good, it leaves your hair hella soft and it also smells really good I barely got it and I’m not going back to other heat protectors. Highly recommend just spray your hair a couple of times and continue with the heat process.
Marseli V.
Laval, QC
This product was gifted to me. I did not feel that it protected my hair. Also for some reason this made my hair very oily. I do have oily hair but nothing compared to after I used this product. Maybe for other hair types might work better
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,675 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this (as well as the shampoo and conditioner in the same line) and it does a great job of keeping my hair a little more protected than normal when it comes to straight ironing it. Has a wonderful smell to it and noticed that it helps keep my hair straighter longer than normal when using it.
Rebecca B.
Halifax, NS
I love the smell of this product! It really helped my hair stay nice and smooth after using heated tools on it. My hair tends to smell burnt after curling it but it smelled amazing after using this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...