L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara

LOreal Paris introduces Double Extension Carbon Black; , its two step lengthening mascara for lashes that look up to 70% longer! Designed to condition and strengthen the lashes Double Extension Carbon Black mascara contains 2x more Ceramide R than the previous formula. The dual action base-coat works to lengthen the look of each and every lash, coating and perfectly separating them from root to tip. The formula contains Carbon Black pigments for an intense colour and a stunning ultra-black result.

Does this wash off easily and does it last all day long ?
Has anyone tried the L’Oréal double extension mascara L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara?
Hello will this product help my eyelashes stay in place so I can put on false eyelashes? My eyelashes are to curly to put lashes straight on
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Samra K.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my all time favorite mascara! It does the job without giving the spider look. Best thing about this mascara is, it's water proof and perfect for the hot beach day with a hot hot big flirty lashes ;)
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara uploaded by Cindy S.
L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The mascara is very good, it leaves the eyelashes super long and abundant, waterproof, I do not like the second part that has bright, golden tones, but the mascara is very good, the black is super intense, they give a beautiful depth to the eyes
khan B.
Gresham , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only mascara I wear on a daily basis.The application process isn't really that hard even though it might seem a little intimidating at first since it's kind of a 2 step deal. But this makes my lashes long and wispy which I really love. I didn't notice any flaking or smudging through out the day which is a big bonus and easy to wash off! When you wash it off the mascara comes right off as little pieces, pretty cool really.
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
The primer side does WONDERS. I no longer have to combine different mascaras to reach my desired look. The regular mascara side works well, but I did leave off one star just because it slowly transferred onto my eyelids throughout the day :/
Courtney G.
Now if you have short lashes go grab a tube of this stuff ! Two step process and walk out feeling like you just walked out of a spa getting extensions on your lashes ! Simply amazing stuff ! I always buy this product and I always get the look I want with this !
Christina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Horrible. I saw a popular Instagrammer constantly use this product so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm fully aware what works for someone else may not work for me, that was definite the case here. My lashes looked like dried spider legs & even worse, started flaking at the end of the day.
Diannys C.
orlando, FL
This product helps me to achieve that "falsies" effect that I love just with my natural lashes, is takes a bit more time to applied but it worth it. The price is ok and is really easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends honestly
Cecilia S.
Irving, TX
L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Mascara uploaded by Cecilia S.
This is very affordable compared to the Youniqe version. It's way less messy as well. It's absolutely amazing! You can apply as much as the first step as you want before applying the second step. My friends thought I had lash extensions! Nope it's Loreal Super Star!
Michelle N.
I really like this product 👌 but con is its formula is little thick on lashes but long wear and easy application
Jenavi A.
Channelview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara. It not only leaves my lashes defined but also lengthens them so much! Definitely my go to at the moment.