BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Paris introduces Double Extension Carbon Black; , its two step lengthening mascara for lashes that look up to 70% longer! Designed to condition and strengthen the lashes Double Extension Carbon Black mascara contains 2x more Ceramide R than the previous formula. The dual action base-coat works to lengthen the look of each and every lash, coating and perfectly separating them from root to tip. The formula contains Carbon Black pigments for an intense colour and a stunning ultra-black result.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Xtina V.
Horrible. I saw a popular Instagrammer constantly use this product so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm fully aware what works for someone else may not work for me, that was definite the case here. My lashes looked like dried spider legs & even worse, started flaking at the end of the day.
Kaylyn R.
I have been using the Voluminous line for years now. These were the first mascaras that I ever bought and I still use them! I love the carbon black ones because I can put one or two coats on my lashes and they look great. I love makeup products that look perfect with minimal effort. Cheers to being a little lazy! ;)
Michelle G.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look very voluminous and fluffy. It was very affective. I have been looking for a good mascara for a while now and stopped when i found this one because i loved it!
Emma V.
Moorhead
This mascara worked wonders! I used to have to wear false eyelashes almost every day but after using this product I don't have to! It is very affordable and works great!
Tessa P.
Dallas, TX
This mascara has been a must-have in my makeup bag for years. The lash primer makes my lashes look so thick and long that my own mother has asked several times if I was wearing falsies!
Cecilia S.
Irving, TX
This is very affordable compared to the Youniqe version. It's way less messy as well. It's absolutely amazing! You can apply as much as the first step as you want before applying the second step. My friends thought I had lash extensions! Nope it's Loreal Super Star!
Diannys C.
This product helps me to achieve that "falsies" effect that I love just with my natural lashes, is takes a bit more time to applied but it worth it. The price is ok and is really easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends honestly
Samra K.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my all time favorite mascara! It does the job without giving the spider look. Best thing about this mascara is, it's water proof and perfect for the hot beach day with a hot hot big flirty lashes ;)
Mariana V.
This is my favorite mascara ever. I try use another ones but I love the volume and how easy is to remove just with water without make you look like a panda.
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried this mascara many years ago, and still remember it as one of my favorites! Probably will buy it again!
Diannys C.
Which is your favorite two steps mascara?
Ariouna B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Hello will this product help my eyelashes stay in place so I can put on false eyelashes? My eyelashes are to curly to put lashes straight on