L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Mascara uploaded by Abigail M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Two-in-one mascara. Conditions. Lengthens.

Double Extend® Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara creates long, lush lashes up to 60% longer. This two-in-one mascara combines a Fortifying Extender base coat with a Color Magnifier top coat to take lashes to new lengths. -Step 1: Fortifying Extender provides a conditioning micro-fiber base coat with Ceramide-R that lengthens and fortifies lashes. -Step 2: Color Magnifier takes lash length further as it coats with rich color that won’t clump or smudge. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Base Ingredients:

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I really like this mascara. I've used it a few times and my eyelashes always look great. They look longer, and a bit thicker. There wasn't any flaking which is really good because I've noticed a few different brands that do flake after a few hours.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Its great product, but the only bad its, the bownside is that it takes an extra step to apply, but really only an extra minute in your day which is worth it to be smudge-free. The other thing is that you can't really build it up in layers to make very thick lashes. It's great for everyday, but for special occasions you might want a buildable mascara for a more dramatic look.
Diane K.
Colorado Springs, CO
L'Oreal really makes your eyes POP. When I wear their mascara (I've tried a few different ones), people remark on my eyes quite frequently. There are also a couple of people that ask if my lashes are real.....hahhaha! Ya gotta love it -- this is the real deal. I bought it online and at Walgreens. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love all things L'Oreal because it is a wonderful brand and it's been around for a lifetime for me. This Mascara is all that it says, it will build up and make your eyelashes look longer. I love the look of big eyelashes. This helps people that were not born with long, thick lashes.
Ruska M.
It feels pretty heavy on the eye.. I mean the white primer makes my lashes very heavy and I'd be okay with it, if it would give me natural volume, but it didn't quite do that... I know it's not expensive, but there are other options in the drugstore
Melissia B.
Hammond, LA
A little tricky to use but great for special occasions. If you curl your eyelashes first, apply a couple of coats of the white extender (carefully combing between layers) then apply a couple of coats of the jet black mascara, it really does give you the look of falsies without the nerve-wracking issue of using glue on your eyes.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
This Is one of my rides or die. I love that has a kind of primer (the white part) and the black part is also good!! It is easy to apply and has super nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again. I simply love it.
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
this is my absolute favorite mascara. I have sensitive eyes, wear contacts, and never have a problem. And best yet- no raccoon eyes. I have tried at least 25 mascaras and this is my go to. I buy it over and over and won't be without it.
I would recommend to all my friends.
Ashley N.
I love this mascara! Before I discovered this, I basically thought all mascara was created equal and didn't have a specific brand. I bought this at Wal-Mart initially to try. I search for it and buy this brand every time now.
Samara F.
This is the best mascara I've found so far. I tried many different products and neither worked for me. This mascara is light weighted so it gives a more natural look to the eyelashes. Besides, it is very easy to remove. You will not need any special makeup removers