L'Oréal Paris Double Extend Mascara uploaded by Damarys P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intense Carbon Black shade Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara - 60% Visibly Longer L Oreal introduces Carbon Black Double Extend Lash Fortifier and Extender Mascara to create long, lush lashes. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with soap and water Fragrance-free Includes: Fortifying Extender -Fortifying Extender is a conditioning, micro-fiber base coat with Ceramide-R that lengthens and fortifies lashes.  Color Magnifier - Color Magnifier takes lash length further as it coats with rich color that won t clump or smudge. lorealparis.com ; Ingredients: G697101 Extender:   Water , Paraffin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia/Acacia Senega

L'Oréal Paris Double Extend Mascara
  • "If I use another mascara for curling and go into the black side it makes my lashes look longer so I guess that one is okay." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this mascara, it gives a great dramatic look with the rich black color." in 1 review
  • "I love the Double Extend when it first came out." in 1 review
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, TX
I have tried several mascara brands over the years and this is the best. It is the only one I buy now. It goes on without clumping and makes my short lashes look much better.
Tiffany H.
Not including the first coat from the white end, I had to apply three coats of the actual mascara to get my lashes covered. I also had issues with clumping (probably due to the amount of times I had to reapply). Eventually it did get the job done, but I wasn't blown away by the results. With most mascaras, if I make a little mistake and smudge it on my skin, a bit of wiping with a cotton swab will clear it right up. When I got some of this on my eyelid, attempting to clean it up just smudged it around and it was a pain to clean it up and wash it off later.
Danielle S.
I loved this mascara at first but it seems to dry out really fast. Its not worth spending $10 on if it doesn't last in the tube. I don't always wear makeup everyday so I need something that will last awhile.
I liked the idea of a primer and color together in one. But it doesn't seem to wear as well as others I've tried. Plus it doesn't seem to add any character to my lashes.
Becca M.
I use Clinique's version of the white end and I was looking for a cheap, drugstore replacement. This isn't it. I am really into dramatic lashes that are long, dark, and separated and I feel that this duo didn't come close to any of those. I almost alway use my mascara until there is nothing left in the tube, but I threw this out after one use.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was extremely disappointed with this product! I love the Double Extend when it first came out. It used to be one of my FAV maracas! But this one is terrible. It clumps. It comes of of the tube with clumps already all over the brush. I would not by this again. =(
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
So i used this mascara except it was the black one and iwas pretty disappointed.
for one the brush isn't that great
it just kind of clumps up ur lashes with a lot of product and then its hard to cover all of the white up...
not worth the effort.
better off buying an eyelash primer and some lashblast :)
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
I have used this mascara for many years now and still really like it! The white makes a big difference in length. I don't like to spend a whole lot on makeup and I also don't like to have fake looking eyelashes so this is perfect for me!
Nica Reader 1.
Cornelius, NC
My XXL Maybelline mascara has been discontinued and i love a double type product with a fiber plus mascara and thought i give this a try....I LOVE IT! The brush does not get all clumpy, my lashes are dark and long and it doesn't smudge much at all. I'm still going to comb to CVS's and Wallgreens around town for leftover XXL but just in case i don't find any, this is an excellent replacement.
Diana F.
My ultimate favorite beauty product of all time! This mascara keep my lashes nourished while making them look fuller and longer! Will ALWAYS be my favorite mascara!
Nancy M.
I pretty much got it for the primer cause my lashes go straight down so I put it on after curling my lashes and it drags my lashes down so that's a bummer. If I use another mascara for curling and go into the black side it makes my lashes look longer so I guess that one is okay.