L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara uploaded by yajaira p.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Serum-infused basecoat. Ulra-lengthening topcoat. Boosts natural lashes.

Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara is a breakthrough 2-step mascara infused with a boosting pro-keratine complex.

Step 1:

The Lash Boosting Primer is serum-infused to boost lash condition. It contains a pro-keratin complex that fortifies lashes and maximizes their appearance.

Step 2:

The Ultra-Lengthening Mascara Topcoat coats and lengthens lashes instantly, for an up to 80% longer, clump-free fringe. For boosted results, use the mascara daily with Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Primer Ingredients:

• Glutamic Acid

Mascara Top Coat May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• "I love this product and they way it makes my lashes look." in 1 review
  • "The mascara works pretty good and give your lashes a good look but it is kinda messy to work with" in 1 review
  • "I have used lots of different mascaras (because I have very fine and short eyelashes), including They're Real!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my lashes look thick and long." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't mind using this mascara, even though it was a lot of work. Eyelash primer, to me, isn't that necessary of a step, but it did make my eyelashes look longer and helped to separate them. I didn't find that the primer tinted my lashes to a gray, the black covered it well. When the black coat went on my lashes they still looked separated and long. As the mascara got older the primer still worked, but the mascara had a difficult time fully covering all of the primer. The brush was a long and bushy enough to work, and to avoid having a major mess on my eyelid. It dries quickly, so multiple coats should be done quickly. I don't think multiple coats are necessary if enough of the primer is used. The mascara should be used to cover up the white. Overall it's a good product, but I do not see myself repurchasing it.
Taylor leigh E.
Taylor leigh E.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT
i have thin blondish eyelashes and this mascara really gives me length and volume! Pretty amazing! I always get compliments about how long and full my lashes are.... The secret is USING BOTH STEPS and if your worried about not fully covering the white
Don't let it completely dry.
Also brush the backside of your lashes
With step two
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
LADIES.....WE LOVE OUR LASHES💗🌟😉💟
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no lashes and used this all up and didn't work for me. Just had a natural look and didn't see a difference
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Lake Grove, NY
My favorite mascara! I actually currently use the red & white one but the double extend line is amazing. My eyelashes look longest with this mascara than any other. I love that it has a primer because it makes me feel like I am making my lashes healthy rather than suffocating them. The packaging is great with the double-sided wands and it is easy to apply. It comes off very easily too (although that may not be a good thing if you're looking for waterproof). Overall, I would absolutely recommend this product!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
Good mascara. I probably won't repurchase because there are so many, and this one didn't knock it out of the park. It lengthens and provides some volume, but not over the top. Most importantly, it doesn't look like spiders are crawling out of your eyes.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Love the double extend feature on this mascara! I have brown eyes and this shade works well for me! I like to use this product to create a fuller lash with minimal effort! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this from the first time i used it. It is a 2 step process. The first is a white lengthing and the step 2 is your mascara. When they combine your lashes almost look fake!
Nykki L.
Nykki L.
Culpeper , VA
Really nice mascara but I like another brand a bit better. I thought it went on a bit clumpy. I purchased once but didn't use it much because I wasn't vet happy with it. I don't think I'd buy again.
•Xo° 🤙.
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started using mascara with this baby and I love it I can never find it anymore but I love the way it made my lashes look!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Maricopa, AZ
I liked this Mascara, but not as much as the one I usually use. It's okay, but it feels a little heavy on your eyes.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I've never used it.. is it really what everyone say it is?
Casey H.
Casey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been looking for new products that help boost lashes. I have thin short lashes and the mascara don't do much to me. I was wondering if there are any ways to naturally grow lashes
Maria Clara F.
Maria Clara F.
Fortaleza / Ceará
Perfect
Brook R.
Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm worried about this mascara clumping. Has anyone noticed that being an issue? I also have very annoying and at times over sensitive eye lids and eye area so I'm worried about the serum maybe causing my eye lids to swell. Has anyone with sensitive eyes had an issue with this? Thanks so much! I'm looking for a mascara that I can wear to enjoy the fake eyelash look without having to wear fake eyelashes.
Ana F.
Ana F.
2250 nw 114th ave unit 1a Miami, Florida 33172-3652 United State.
I live in a very Hot county and I have been looking a Good mascara for te Hot wether is this is a good máscara for me?