L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara uploaded by Gina G.L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara uploaded by yajaira p.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Serum-infused basecoat. Ulra-lengthening topcoat. Boosts natural lashes.

Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara is a breakthrough 2-step mascara infused with a boosting pro-keratine complex.

Step 1:

The Lash Boosting Primer is serum-infused to boost lash condition. It contains a pro-keratin complex that fortifies lashes and maximizes their appearance.

Step 2:

The Ultra-Lengthening Mascara Topcoat coats and lengthens lashes instantly, for an up to 80% longer, clump-free fringe. For boosted results, use the mascara daily with Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Primer Ingredients:

• Glutamic Acid

Mascara Top Coat May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT i have thin blondish eyelashes and this mascara really gives me length and volume! Pretty amazing! I always get compliments about how long and full my lashes are.... The secret is USING BOTH STEPS and if your worried about not fully covering the white Don't let it completely dry. Also brush the backside of your lashes With step two I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT LADIES.....WE LOVE OUR LASHES💗🌟😉💟" in 8 reviews
  • "This is THE BEST mascara that I have ever used! My eyelashes are pretty short and this makes it so much thicker and longer! I cannot express how much I love this product. This is better than the They're Real from benefit, The rocket from Maybelline and any other mascara that I have used. I recommend this 100% and will definitely be purchasing it again. I also talked about it in my April Favorites Video on YouTube. If you would like to see me talking about it then you can watch it on my YouTube channel, BeautybyMimi45." in 3 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara! I actually currently use the red & white one but the double extend line is amazing. My eyelashes look longest with this mascara than any other. I love that it has a primer because it makes me feel like I am making my lashes healthy rather than suffocating them. The packaging is great with the double-sided wands and it is easy to apply. It comes off very easily too (although that may not be a good thing if you're looking for waterproof). Overall, I would absolutely recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have used lots of different mascaras (because I have very fine and short eyelashes), including They're Real!" in 1 review
  • "The mascara works pretty good and give your lashes a good look but it is kinda messy to work with" in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Lake Grove, NY
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
I love this so much that I hate it at the same time. This is very expensive for the amount of product that you get. But the mascara works so well! It makes my lashes look incredibly long and natural at the same time. It does not clump up too much either! Would recommend this if you’re willing to pay $12+ every month for mascara
Alyssa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Very smooth, does not irritate the skin at all. Adds a lot of length making your eyes look even more open and beautiful. Definitely recommend this product to new beginners as it is very easy to apply. I look forward to trying many more of there products to use.
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
Good mascara. I probably won't repurchase because there are so many, and this one didn't knock it out of the park. It lengthens and provides some volume, but not over the top. Most importantly, it doesn't look like spiders are crawling out of your eyes.
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
The serum boring mascara makes my lashes thicker and fuller and you can layer the serum up as much as you want without clumping the mascara works better after you apply the serum.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I didn't mind using this mascara, even though it was a lot of work. Eyelash primer, to me, isn't that necessary of a step, but it did make my eyelashes look longer and helped to separate them. I didn't find that the primer tinted my lashes to a gray, the black covered it well. When the black coat went on my lashes they still looked separated and long. As the mascara got older the primer still worked, but the mascara had a difficult time fully covering all of the primer. The brush was a long and bushy enough to work, and to avoid having a major mess on my eyelid. It dries quickly, so multiple coats should be done quickly. I don't think multiple coats are necessary if enough of the primer is used. The mascara should be used to cover up the white. Overall it's a good product, but I do not see myself repurchasing it.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
This does work well incorporating the primer, just adds an extra step to your routine. I have been using Rodan & Fields Lash Boost and have had great results which eliminate a need for a primer in the morning.
Fabre T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this. It really helps to extend my lashes. My lashes are so small and this get them twice as long. Makes me feel like they are real. Great buy for a great price. I would re buy this product again.
Sydney P.
Marysville , OH
I have tried multiple L'Oréal mascaras. This mascara is a top choice for me and it is reasonably priced. I love mascara and I feel like this one really makes my eye lashes pop! I would definitely buy again!
Nicole L.
Culpeper , VA
Really nice mascara but I like another brand a bit better. I thought it went on a bit clumpy. I purchased once but didn't use it much because I wasn't vet happy with it. I don't think I'd buy again.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I've never used it.. is it really what everyone say it is?
Casey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been looking for new products that help boost lashes. I have thin short lashes and the mascara don't do much to me. I was wondering if there are any ways to naturally grow lashes
Maria Clara F.
Fortaleza / Ceará
Nadine H.
Compared to other products like this, how good is this one?
Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
I'm worried about this mascara clumping. Has anyone noticed that being an issue? I also have very annoying and at times over sensitive eye lids and eye area so I'm worried about the serum maybe causing my eye lids to swell. Has anyone with sensitive eyes had an issue with this? Thanks so much! I'm looking for a mascara that I can wear to enjoy the fake eyelash look without having to wear fake eyelashes.