MakeupEye MakeupLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, 018 Ounces

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, 0.18 Ounces

The 24-hour lash boosting power system is the ultimate starter kit for visibly longer, thicker, fuller looking fringe of lashes. Transform your natural lashes by using lash boosting serum underneath mascara and overnight on bare lashes, and maximize...

HooW well does it work?
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo has anyone had good results with this trying to naturally grow out my lashes ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, 0.18 Ounces!
Naomi E.
Agoura Hills, CA
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, 0.18 Ounces uploaded by Naomi E.
Purchased at: CVS
I used my L’Oréal Lash Boost for 30 days and it made such a difference. I used to get my lashes glued on individually at salons (which was so expensive and it ruined the growth of my real lashes) so this serum was the best solution and a real bang for my buck!
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
me an hablado muy bien de este producto que ayuda muchisimo a las pestanas y me gustaria probarlo alguien que lo aya usado y lo pueda recomendar  L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum, 0.18 Ounces
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have not used it to be honest but Loreal products are very good I will buy it and I will tell you how.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
As I’m not a true fan of fake eyelashes. It is my hope that this product works. No irritation thus far Results? It’s to early to advise.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
I just started using this and I’m still not sure. I feel like it might be a little too much for me. What are any of your opinions on this?
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
I really use loreal product to make up, they have very good products and I think this is perfect because sometimes I wash my face and it doesn't rub off I love it
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
The L'oreal Double Extend Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum is my best friend, my lashes look fuller and are longer after using it. Is easy to use and doesn't dry my lashes. I recommend it to everyone who wants a quality product that will help their lashes look the best!
April C.
Temecula, CA
This easy to use wand helps with quick application, I used it for a couple of weeks and saw growth on some lash areas that had broken off with the eyelash curler.
sheila H.
Newport, TN
This is your mascara and your eye lash primer all in one.first time user.easy to put on.Affordable but I need a dark black
Robyn T.
Love this product and basically snd L’Oreal product when it comes to mascara. This really helps extend the lashes and makes them beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer P.
Elyria, OH
il y a 10 mois
Ana melissa G. il y a 6 mois
I have. I was loosing my lashes after giving birth (yeah, weird I know). I started using this serum and after a few weeks I started to see results, my lashes were longer, more and stronger.