L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum uploaded by Milena M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Lash and Brow Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Double Extend® Lash Boosting Serum, for visibly fuller, thicker natural lashes with less lash fall-out when removing makeup. The breakthrough formula contains Centella Asiatica Extract and Arginine to reinforce, condition, and protect each lash. Apply daily under your mascara and at night to bare lashes to transform your natural lashes, and see more lashes in just 4 weeks!* *Consumers found lashes appear multiplied with daily application of mascara and twice daily application of serum: underneath mascara and on bare lashes overnight. For boosted results, use the serum together with Double Extend® Lash Boosting Mascara.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENOL, POLYSORBATE 21, MADECASSOSIDE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE, SERINE, CITRIC ACID, GLUTAMIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL

• I recently ripped off my eyelashes using false eyelashes....1 Answers
  • I recently ordered this but have yet to try it. I have ve...1 Answers
  • Recently I got fake eyelashes done for a formal event, an...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum
  • "After using it every day for a month or so I have noticed my eyelashes seem a bit thicker." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
This product works! I used it religiously and always got compliments on my eyelashes and asked if I had extensions. Was able to find one recently and was so happy.
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
Works really good very easy to apply!! Recommend it it for a first time user I seen the difference! Got it at Fred Myers. Makes lashes look different! Just wish it had more variety for the price it is.
Destinee M.
Nekoosa
Works very well, I usually have a problem with getting my left lashes to the same length as my right ones and this definitely helps. Packaging is easy to open, nice. I’ve bought this 2 times and it lasts a very long time.
Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walmart. I have purchased several bottles of this eyelash serum and I am always pleased with it. It truly does work and lengthening and strengthening your eyelashes, but you have to keep using it continuously in order to reap the benefits. Although the product does state that you can wear it under your mascara, I choose to wear this at night because sometimes the product (which goes on clear) can dry in clumps that resemble spider webs.

I haven't been able to find this product lately in store and I am wondering if it has been discontinued. If I can find it, I am definitely going to repurchase it. I already have recommended it to friends and I recommend it to anyone else who is looking for an eyelash lengthening serum.
Karely Alejandra C.
It's pretty good. I use it every once in a while. I don't see much growth in my eyelashes but it is a great "eyelash primer". It makes the mascara you put on top less clumpy if ever clumpy. I would recommend to someone who already has long eyelashes that just wants a base coat.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I didn't expect this product to actually work when I got it but I really wanted longer eyelashes it make have taken a little while but I can definitely see a difference !! Yayy!!
Laci C.
Mooresville
this made my lashes a lot stronger and kept them from breaking off from using mascara. it's not very thick and applies easily onto your lashes. i would buy again, 10/10 recommend
Michelle J.
South Daytona, FL
After using this consistently for over one month I found absolutely no benefits. My eyelashes didn't get longer, thicker, shinier... nothing. The applicator was a very awkward hard banana shape, I think a simple brush, like for liquid liner would have made the applying process a lot easier. Overall I do not recommend this because it will just waste your money and get your hopes up. You are better off taking Biotin.
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
As a makeup artist/addict I like to wear false lashes at times. I tried a new glue which upon removal also removed some of my lashes. I thought this would be great to try and maybe help my lashes a bit. I know it wasn't going to make then grow back in a month but I thought it help then get healthy again. I expected what it said it would do on the package. After more than a month I saw nothing, no difference. In my opinion with products like these it is better to buy high end
Rhianna F.
This lash serum works a little bit. I haven't seen a major difference in my lash color, length, or strength. However, if I use it as a mascara "base" it definitely plumps up lashes and darkens them a bit so you can use less mascara for the same desired effect.

If you really want to get major color, length, and strength results you have to use more expensive products. You need a prescription for Latisse, but it is so amazing!
Rhianna F.
Has anyone seen any major results with this product?
Dev E.
Malvern, PA
Recently I got fake eyelashes done for a formal event, and they were amazing. When the lashes came off they pulled off a lot of my real lashes and I need a serum that is actually going to work to get me full and lengthy lashes. Does this serum actually work? And how long does it take to see results?
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
I recently ripped off my eyelashes using false eyelashes. I'm desperately trying to grow them back. Could this eyelash serum grow back hairs or just make hairs longer?
Iriana C.
APO , Ae
What are the results and are there any side effects
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
I recently ordered this but have yet to try it. I have very sensitive skin and does anyone know will it make my eyes burn. I'm real picky about using stuff by my eyes don't want them to burn! Thx!