BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #88 in Mascara

Salon Lash. Tubing Technology. Extension Effect.

Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ Mascara is a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% longer-looking, nourished lashes.

Step 1:

Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes, creating the perfect base for tube application.

Step 2:

Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day.

Step 3:

Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water - no makeup remover or rubbing required. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Step 1 Ingredients:

• Is this mascara good for sensitive eyes or when you wear ...2 Answers
  • Are there any other mascara that will not smudge like thi...1 Answers
  • I've always had trouble getting off some mascaras when I ...4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
  • "I can not say enough about this mascara. I'm a former make-up artist and have tried tons of mascaras. This is the only one ice found that will not run/melt on you at the gym or during allergy season but is super easy to remove with warm water. It's lengthens, thickens and separates. Highly recommend it. " in 62 reviews
  • "My daily mascara, makes lashes look longer and fuller and it's easy to apply. It doesn't flake off or clump and even though it's not waterproof it lasts well all day. Can be difficult to remove without a oil based makeup remover." in 30 reviews
  • "Great for thicker, fuller looking lashes. Adds awesome length and long lasting wear. Product does what it states it will do. Best mascara I have found for shorter thinner lashes." in 14 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara in my opinion. For one when you use both ends it really does plump and extend your lashes. I have naturally long lashes and after I use this mascara my eyes pop and I get lots of compliments on my eyes and lashes. I've used a ton of different mascara's over the years and this is by far my favorite. Some people even ask if I'm wearing fake lashes when I wear this mascara, one of those people were my sister. That is how good this product works (because I don't wear falsies). You get a lot of uses out of this product as well I don't find that it dries up or hardens fast like some mascara's I've used if I forget them in my car or haven't used them in awhile. Make sure to follow the directions for use. I use the white mascara brush and then I immediately use the black I don't let the white dry as I think that would cause problems when using the product and you don't want dried white clumps of mascara on your lashes. I also don't use the white on my lower lashes because if you have to much mascara on your lower lashes it will end up smudging on your face." in 14 reviews
  • "If you have oily eyelids or problems with mascara giving you raccoon eyes in general, you need to at least try this mascara." in 6 reviews
Jill S.
Cleveland
I used this mascara for many years. I always loved it because it doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It may not be "waterproof" but I've cried many times and my eyelashes almost always still look fantastic! I've only recently started using other mascara for a change but I always have this in my collection. I've seen many reviews online where they claim it rips their eyelashes out because it's too hard to remove ect... It's actually very easy too remove. Do NOT use a wipe or makeup remover all it takes is hot/very warm tap water on a wash cloth and gently wipe downwards and you'll see the "tubes" , squiggly pieces of mascara on the cloth or in the sink. I'm actually going back to using this mascara because the mascara I've been using is a bit hard to remove and I've noticed I've been losing some lashes. I gave it 4 stars because I don't know how it holds a curl I wasn't curling my lashes for a long time but I do so daily now.
Christine R.
Smyrna
I love, love, love this mascara! I have tried so many different brands and types, and this definitely gives me the longest lashes. It is a tube type of mascara with a white base coat. It stays put with no smudging or raccoon eyes. I have gone swimming with it and it stays on pretty well through gentle splashing, but then when it starts to come off, my lashes look a little crazy because the tubes come off! The tubes also require soap and water to remove and sometimes leave little back tubes on my sink. These things are worth it, though, because I love the length and staying power of this mascara!
Mary E.
New York
I bought this because I looove tubing mascaras and wanted to find a cheaper version. While the tubing is spot on and it never flakes but comes off like a piece of cake, I wont be repurchasing this. It just.. doesnt do enough. It does lengthen but it does nothing for volume, and doesnt separate my lashes at all, which is what I look for. Also, the opening for the wand to come out is very wide, so it doesnt scrape any product off as you take the wand out. I find myself trying to scrape some off manually and then I make a mess but I dont want clumpy lashes! Its a little frustrating but I'm still using it for work days. I could see this being good under falsies. And it does take a bit of time to dry.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
This was the first ever duo wand mascara I ever used! And it was amazing and I always find myself going back to this mascara again and again! It's around 10-12$ and can be found in any drugstores as well as general makeup stores such as ulta. It has a step one wand and step two wand. The step one is a sort of white primer that lengthens your lashes to an extreme length and prepares them for the black mascara. The second wand is the actual black mascara that goes on super smooth and separates the lashes well! Best of all it curls all my baby Asian lashes like no other. And another big thing that impacts what mascara I will use it, does it have fall out? The answer is no!! It does not and I'll have this on for the whole day too, it easily removes with any cleanser or face wipe. Ask anyone else who has used this, you will never find a bad review for this product. I will always use this for as long as they continue to product it. (Will add picture later!)
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is my ultimate go to mascara, every single day. I have used it religiously for the past 6+ months because it’s results are unbeatable. It’s a two step mascara, but still so simple. The color is truly darkest black. It lasts all day and night, gives amazing volume and length, is waterproof without being tough to remove. Just warm water and a towel. Plus, it’s just barely double digit price at Ulta, target, or Walgreens where I’ve shopped. I highly recommend it!
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love Loreal Paris double extend mascara. I got introduced to it about 10+ years ago and fell in love witj it. It like painting on lash extension. The only mascara that come close to this one is younique 3D mascara and it retails for 29.00 or spend 9.00 for Loreal mascara. The Loreal is like dupe for the 3D mascara. So if you love the 3D and can't afford it, try L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ you will be glad that you did.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
The only reason I gave it four stars is because you really have to wash it off good. I want to say the first time i used it, it scared the crap out of me. I always use this type of mascara, with the building block then the mascara, but had not used the tube like kind before. I washed my face off in the shower and when i saw the strings of tubing coming off, I thought my lashes were gone. First time on this product, I thought it ruined my lashes. Millions of images flashing through my mind, i jumped out to look at the mirror and was relieved that they were still there. All in all, it works well. It gives full long lashes. Just be careful when putting it on, it has a tendency to give little hairs on the tips of your lashes, so I would recommend using a mirror when applying L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
Jennifer D.
Severna Park
I have been using this mascara for YEARS and have tried many high end expensive mascaras and nothing comes close to the results I get with this product. Instantly bigger lashes and stay on all day and night. Only negative is you need to wash it out at night with water and it can come off in chunks. It's my go-to instant pretty make up and at an affordable price :)L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
Dasa P.
Atlanta
This is my holy grail mascara! No matter what mascara I use or try, I ALWAYS top it off with this mascara. Simply because of how easy it lets you remove the mascara from your lashes. I hate it when I see reviews about this mascara about how "hard" it is to remove, and when I read further along they talk about how they use makeup remover products scrubbing their eyelids away. The first step to removing this mascara is just simply with warm water. I absolutely love how it does not break or smudge, making the mascara extremely durable! Nobody likes mascara flakes or smudges and this mascara is the only one I know of that isn't waterproof & promises that. I recommend this mascara to literally everyone I know -- because I love it that much. Simply put, I've been using it for 5 years consecutively.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
The only drugstore mascara I use. It's amazing! It's perfect for those days where you don't want to be obsessed when taking your makeup off. It forms tubes around your lashes that make them seem thicker and when ready to take out just wash off with a soft cleanser. I use baby shampoo I lather my eyes and the mascara just washes off in little pieces. I recommend!
Sarah R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this mascara make your lashes dry?
Jahnaysia D.
Bellport, NY
I have really short lashes that are almost non existent so I was wondering if this mascara gives you a great length without getting to clumpy ?
Jackie S.
Dallas , PA
Does this mascara clump when you wear it?
Caitlyn S.
I've seen pictures of females on a Facebook page I follow that use this mascara and their eyelashes are so long! I'm interested in trying it. How do you like it?
Sadaf s.
Chula vista , CA
is this a good product to buy?