BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Salon Lash. Tubing Technology. Extension Effect.

Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ Mascara is a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% longer-looking, nourished lashes.

Step 1:

Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes, creating the perfect base for tube application.

Step 2:

Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day.

Step 3:

Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water - no makeup remover or rubbing required. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Step 1 Ingredients:

• Are there any other mascara that will not smudge like this one? I...1 Answers
  • I've always had trouble getting off some mascaras when I try make...3 Answers
  • Do you think this mascara would be cry-proof? I have a family mem...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
  • "When I first got this product I was a little iffy about the promises it made and if it would actually deliver on giving me the long lashes I desired." in 6 reviews
  • "If you have oily eyelids or problems with mascara giving you raccoon eyes in general, you need to at least try this mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "It was kind of a pain to get the white primer completely covered up but it does make your lashes look longer although it took many applications to do so." in 4 reviews
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
My all time favorite HG mascara. I absolutely love tubing mascara (coats your lashes and forms a "tube" around them, and it easily washes off cleanly with warm water) and I'm so happy that theres an affordable drugstore version.
I've been using this mascara for years, it gives me good length and volume and my favorite part is the easy removal. I tend to avoid mascara because of how difficult it is to remove, but with this, you just use warm water and it comes off in "tubes". It kind of looks like your eyelashes are coming off, but no worries! Its just the mascara coming off in pieces :) Other mascaras that claim to come off with just water and soap doesn't compare to this one since it comes off so cleanly! No black smudges or panda eyes when removing this, which I love. Don't try to remove this with makeup remover, it won't work. It needs warm water to kind of soften the mascara and it just comes off, so I usually remove my eyeliner and such with makeup remover and then the mascara will come off in the shower.

Would def. recommend and hope they never discontinue this product!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I really want to LOVE this mascara, but I just can't bring myself to love it enough to toss all of my other mascaras. Let me give you the pros first: It stays on amazing I have a major problem with raccoon eyes and this stuff stood up to an entire 8 hr day outside in the 90 degree humid souther climate weather and it really gets the job done when it comes to giving me longer lashes. Cons: For drugstore makeup I found $13 to be a little steep especially with the small amount of product you receive. It sort of made my eyelashes feel funny kind of pasty. The big kicker for me though was I didn't feel like it measured up to higher end tubular mascaras when it came to volume as well as length. Overall I would recommend those who are interested in tubular mascara to try it out especially before spending more on other brands and anyone with full lashes that just want some extra length.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I got this because I needed a new mascara and I was going to try something new. It's pretty expensive, I got it for almost $13.00. I really like how the extending creme is white so you can actually see what you're doing, a lot of the time you'd see something similar that's translucent and that makes it a lot more difficult to know how much you've put on. This is not a waterproof mascara but the thing that I find really interesting and quite amazing about it is the way it comes off of your eyes, it doesn't come off in streams or runs like normal mascara, it comes off almost sting like. I really like that because it doesn't leave my face black after trying to take it off. It has grown on me definitely from when I first got it.
Jia K.
Boston, MA
In love with this mascara. My new holy grail! Add someone that can't end a day without mascara smudges under my eye for a perfect panda look, this mascara solved all my problems for a reasonable price tag. It lasts me 12 hours+ of wear smudge free! Also it's pretty cool at the end of the day when I wash off my makeup to find all the little strings coming off. Easy on, easy off. Yes it does take an extra step of priming, but we'll worth the 5 seconds extra. For applying I usually apply the primer and immediately apply the mascara on top.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
Oily lids? Here is your solution! No mascara that just paints your lashes will do what this can - it stands up to heat and sweat and stays where it is supposed! It also works just as well if not better than the more expensive tube mascaras - it does dry out quicker than normal mascara, but that hassle is worth the result. It also saves my lashes - no more tugging or black all over my face when I wash, as you simply just hook warm water to the lashes -allowing them to release from the lashes and seriously just come off without the mess!
Tree S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have recommended this mascara to everyone, especially to those other mature women who may have thinning lashes. I have tried most of the other duo-mascara drug-store offerings just for comparison and found L'Oreal's to be the best by far. I don't mind the process because the results are phenomenal ! My lashes are thicker and longer with NO clumping...just transforming! And my absolute favorite quality of this mascara is that it stays put but slides off my lashes in little tubes in the shower...Brilliant!!!
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I've struggled to find a good mascara that worked for me. I've tried a lot of different brands. I recently bought this one at walmart to see how I liked it. It is by far m favorite mascara! It's not clumpy and it extends my lashes to make them look longer (almost like I have falsies on). For the price you can not beat it, I think I paid right under $10 for it and you can find it at any local drug stores as well. Would highly recommend to someone who struggles finding the perfect mascara for a good price.
Sarah B.
Manor, PA
LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashes look every long and full without being clumpy. I get compliments all the time and people asking what mascara I use. For a drug store brand, it can't be beat. The only issue I have come across is that it can be hard to remove sometimes. When I shower in the morning, I often find that this mascara comes off in little clumps that were leftover as I wash my face. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product because I am obsessed with how it makes my lashes look!
Trisha M.
Portland, OR
This is the best mascara I have ever used and I've tried a lot! Really this is the only mascara I use any more. Super affordable and lasts all day. This mascara goes on fantastic and easily and makes your lashes look full and super long. The tubes come off easily with just warm water, the only down fall of that is that it is not waterproof at all. For everyday use this is hands down the best mascara for the money but if you're going to be playing in water and want your lashes to last this isn't for you.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I used to love wearing this mascara. It's a two step with a white primer and black top coat. It added so much volume and length to my lashes. The funnest part was taking it off. It said to soak your lashes with a warm cloth, then just slide/wipe away. When you look at the cloth, you can see all the "tubes". It had to be warm water or makeup remover or else it wouldn't dissolve the mascara enough for it to slide off. You couldn't really get it off any other way, but it never flaked either.
Sarah R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this mascara make your lashes dry?
Jahnaysia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really short lashes that are almost non existent so I was wondering if this mascara gives you a great length without getting to clumpy ?
Jackie S.
Dallas , PA
Does this mascara clump when you wear it?
Caitlyn S.
I've seen pictures of females on a Facebook page I follow that use this mascara and their eyelashes are so long! I'm interested in trying it. How do you like it?
Sadaf s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a good product to buy?