L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™

$9.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Salon Lash. Tubing Technology. Extension Effect.

Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ Mascara is a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% longer-looking, nourished lashes.

Step 1:

Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes, creating the perfect base for tube application.

Step 2:

Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day.

Step 3:

Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water - no makeup remover or rubbing required. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Step 1 Ingredients:

• Ethylparaben
  • Isopropylparaben
  • Isobutylparaben
  • Butylparaben

The barrel seems small; how long does it typically last ?
any advice on how to keep lashes from getting white using this mascara throughout the day?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I can not say enough about this mascara. I'm a former make-up artist and have tried tons of mascaras. This is the only one ice found that will not run/melt on you at the gym or during allergy season but is super easy to remove with warm water. It's lengthens, thickens and separates. Highly recommend it. ” in 62 reviews
“This is by far the best mascara in my opinion. For one when you use both ends it really does plump and extend your lashes. I have naturally long lashes and after I use this mascara my eyes pop and I get lots of compliments on my eyes and lashes. I've used a ton of different mascara's over the years and this is by far my favorite. Some people even ask if I'm wearing fake lashes when I wear this mascara, one of those people were my sister. That is how good this product works (because I don't wear falsies). You get a lot of uses out of this product as well I don't find that it dries up or hardens fast like some mascara's I've used if I forget them in my car or haven't used them in awhile. Make sure to follow the directions for use. I use the white mascara brush and then I immediately use the black I don't let the white dry as I think that would cause problems when using the product and you don't want dried white clumps of mascara on your lashes. I also don't use the white on my lower lashes because if you have to much mascara on your lower lashes it will end up smudging on your face.” in 32 reviews
“...easy to apply. It doesn't flake off or clump and even though it's not waterproof it lasts well all day. Can be difficult to remove without a oil based makeup remover.” in 30 reviews
“Great for thicker, fuller looking lashes. Adds awesome length and long lasting wear. Product does what it states it will do. Best mascara I have found for shorter thinner lashes.” in 14 reviews
“If you have oily eyelids or problems with mascara giving you raccoon eyes in general, you need to at least try this mascara.” in 6 reviews
Akron, Ohio
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ uploaded by Amber G.
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me proceed this review by explaining: I am a very minimalist make up girl but want to wear mascara. Ever since I stopped wearing any type of powder on my skin, I can’t get any mascara, including waterproof, to not give me raccoon eyes. This tube technology is absolutely the answer! I love love love it. I’ve been saving up to buy Blinc from Sephora but that $30 is just hard to shell out for something I haven’t tried before and has mixed reviews.  Took a chance on the eight dollar mascara and it is amazing. If I rub my eyes when tired, I might get a couple flakes but it doesn’t flake without being robbed. Very easy to remove with warm water and a gentle washcloth, and best of all no raccoon eyes!
Long, Straight
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
Purchased at: Target
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE FAVORITE mascara! Even over the pricey $25 department store brands! I don't even no where to start! You get a primer and mascara for the price of one. The brush is lush and round and makes separating your lashes easy. You get so much volume and length and it does not flake off. I have even cried with this mascara on and it does not come off! It does not come off until you wash it off and then when you do....it comes off in little like rubbery tubules. It is so cool and so easy to remove! I cannot say enough about this awesome mascara!
Full, Long, Curled
Wake forest , NC
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ uploaded by Anna C.
Purchased at: Target
My FAVE mascara!! I LOVE that this never falls under my eyes (those little mascara flecks), it lengthens, defines, and is SO easy to remove. Literally some water and you squeeze your lashes and they all come off, like little tubes. So neat! This isn’t my go to mascara for a super dramatic and fluffy lash look, but it’s my for sure go to on the daily!
Thin, Short
Johnson City, TN
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ uploaded by Caroline J.
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ uploaded by Caroline J.
This picture was taken after spending the day at the beach. This mascara stays on super well. I’ve also had people ask if I was wearing fake eye lashes when using this mascara. I love this mascara more than other water proof mascaras because it’s super easy to come off with hot water with out smudging. I love it and use it every day. Don’t recommend if you’re going to a hot tub or a warm pool because mascara will come off.
Full, Thin, Long
I bought this because I was told "tube" style mascara is best for naturally long lashes (to avoid the raccoon eye problem i was having with other mascaras) .. this one is great, my only complaints are, god forbid you sleep with your mascara on your eyelashes stick together and look crazy in the morning, and its difficult to remove.
Long, Straight
Beverly Hills, MI
This is my favorite mascara, drugstore or high end. I love that it lasts all day without flaking or smudging but comes off easily with water, like a tubing mascara should. I have tried nearly every tubing mascara including Clinique, Estee Lauder, and whatever else but this is a dependable and beautiful mascara. Highly recommend.
Thin
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this is the best mascara I've ever used. The primer is excellent. The mascara itself is excellent. Thick , long Lashes are a guarantee with it. Easy to remove too , since it's a tubing mascara. Holy Grail ! L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
Long
Athens, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely adore this mascara. It never flakes, gives extra volume and length and is the easiest mascara to remove ever. It actually does form little tubes around your lashes. I am constant asked if I am wearing falsies and I wear it even on non makeup days!
Long, Curled
Removes well. Don’t like the extra step of using the primer which really doesn’t add anything meaning the results are the same with or without. I curl my lashes and even with that, my lashes don’t stay curled and not much lash shows when using Double Extend. If Blinc mascara works for you, it it a more cost effective version of the same thing. Blinc however does not have an extra prime step and costs a lot more. You can pick up this product at any drugstore but you must go to Sephora to get Blinc or order online because they are often out of it in store. I would not repurchase either. Fyi: I have very straight no show lashes but when curled and with Millionize by Loreal they show a lot. I only ever use Waterproof formulations.
Eden Prairie
This wasn’t something that worked for me. I loved the concept of it but it wasn’t a long lasting mascara and it certainly did not hold a curl. You accidentally start crying or jump into a pool your mascara will be off within seconds
Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...