BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Salon Lash. Tubing Technology. Extension Effect.

Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™ Mascara is a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara that provides up to 80% longer-looking, nourished lashes.

Step 1:

Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes, creating the perfect base for tube application.

Step 2:

Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day.

Step 3:

Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water - no makeup remover or rubbing required. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Step 1 Ingredients:

• What exactly is the white part for? Do I always need to w...3 Answers
  • Is this mascara good for sensitive eyes or when you wear ...2 Answers
  • Are there any other mascara that will not smudge like thi...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
  • "I can not say enough about this mascara. I'm a former make-up artist and have tried tons of mascaras. This is the only one ice found that will not run/melt on you at the gym or during allergy season but is super easy to remove with warm water. It's lengthens, thickens and separates. Highly recommend it. " in 62 reviews
  • "My daily mascara, makes lashes look longer and fuller and it's easy to apply. It doesn't flake off or clump and even though it's not waterproof it lasts well all day. Can be difficult to remove without a oil based makeup remover." in 30 reviews
  • "Great for thicker, fuller looking lashes. Adds awesome length and long lasting wear. Product does what it states it will do. Best mascara I have found for shorter thinner lashes." in 14 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara in my opinion. For one when you use both ends it really does plump and extend your lashes. I have naturally long lashes and after I use this mascara my eyes pop and I get lots of compliments on my eyes and lashes. I've used a ton of different mascara's over the years and this is by far my favorite. Some people even ask if I'm wearing fake lashes when I wear this mascara, one of those people were my sister. That is how good this product works (because I don't wear falsies). You get a lot of uses out of this product as well I don't find that it dries up or hardens fast like some mascara's I've used if I forget them in my car or haven't used them in awhile. Make sure to follow the directions for use. I use the white mascara brush and then I immediately use the black I don't let the white dry as I think that would cause problems when using the product and you don't want dried white clumps of mascara on your lashes. I also don't use the white on my lower lashes because if you have to much mascara on your lower lashes it will end up smudging on your face." in 14 reviews
  • "If you have oily eyelids or problems with mascara giving you raccoon eyes in general, you need to at least try this mascara." in 6 reviews
Jill S.
Cleveland
I used this mascara for many years. I always loved it because it doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It may not be "waterproof" but I've cried many times and my eyelashes almost always still look fantastic! I've only recently started using other mascara for a change but I always have this in my collection. I've seen many reviews online where they claim it rips their eyelashes out because it's too hard to remove ect... It's actually very easy too remove. Do NOT use a wipe or makeup remover all it takes is hot/very warm tap water on a wash cloth and gently wipe downwards and you'll see the "tubes" , squiggly pieces of mascara on the cloth or in the sink. I'm actually going back to using this mascara because the mascara I've been using is a bit hard to remove and I've noticed I've been losing some lashes. I gave it 4 stars because I don't know how it holds a curl I wasn't curling my lashes for a long time but I do so daily now.
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such a great idea such a horrible execution. This mascara was a disaster for me. Airplane when you’re too much of the priming tubes on to my Eyelashes so that when I went to use the mascara it just clumps all part of the fibers together on to my lashes and made it look like the biggest spider legs you’ve ever seen.
LaDonna S.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: CVS
My go-to mascara for personal use. What I love about this mascara is that it comes of completely and easily when you wash your face, so you never sleep in mascara. My lashes have grown and become longer since I've been using it. It also creates long thick lashes and doesn't flake or run.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
OK this mascara is so old but I will never forget it for how innovative it was when it came out. The mascara literally comes off with just water and comes off in a little tubes. It doesn’t give volume whatsoever but it does give massive amounts of length.
Mary N.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: CVS
THE BEST MASCARA AND ONLY MASCARA I WILL EVER USE. I struggled with the raccoon eyes with EVERY mascara I tried, even waterproof. This mascara is the only one that doesn’t smudge and leave me with the awful raccoon eyes! Easiest removal too!
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson , AZ
This was the first ever duo wand mascara I ever used! And it was amazing and I always find myself going back to this mascara again and again! It's around 10-12$ and can be found in any drugstores as well as general makeup stores such as ulta. It has a step one wand and step two wand. The step one is a sort of white primer that lengthens your lashes to an extreme length and prepares them for the black mascara. The second wand is the actual black mascara that goes on super smooth and separates the lashes well! Best of all it curls all my baby Asian lashes like no other. And another big thing that impacts what mascara I will use it, does it have fall out? The answer is no!! It does not and I'll have this on for the whole day too, it easily removes with any cleanser or face wipe. Ask anyone else who has used this, you will never find a bad review for this product. I will always use this for as long as they continue to product it. (Will add picture later!)
Anastasija H.
This was not my first time to purchase this item. Unusual for me.... I am always looking for something new, improved, better... I love this product and for lengthening my own lashes, it is the best. The first step, white primer, that I apply can find and magnify the tiniest of lashes, making the most of what nature gave. Someone once asked if I were wearing false eyelashes because of the fullness and length. You keep selling this and I'll keep buying it!
Ruthie S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this mascara!! No flaking and the tube lasts forever. It comes off with water, but it comes off stringy (hard to explain?). It will come off if you cry and rub your eyes, but that doesn’t happen often enough to be a problem for me. I love that I don’t have to rub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off! It is a 2 step process, primer then the mascara, but having both on the product makes it super easy.
Madison C.
Conyers, GA
Love love love this product!! It adds a tremendous amount of length to my lashes. It can be a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I typically purchase mine at a Walmart or Walgreens. I try to catch the discounts or sales with this particular product. I will say, when trying to remove this from your lashes with makeup remover it tends to take some time or not come off at all. I find that trying to remove with water only takes just a few seconds.
Jessie H.
This baby replaced my high end lash primer and mascara ($26 for each) that I’d been using for 10 years and it works even better!

It makes my lashes look super long with great volume and seperation. And it never flakes or smudges EVER!!!

The only thing I don’t love is that the wands are kind of short. It’s a small price to pay for a mascara this amazing!!
Sarah R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this mascara make your lashes dry?
Jahnaysia D.
Bellport, NY
I have really short lashes that are almost non existent so I was wondering if this mascara gives you a great length without getting to clumpy ?
Jackie S.
Dallas , PA
Does this mascara clump when you wear it?
Sadaf s.
is this a good product to buy?
Caitlyn S.
I've seen pictures of females on a Facebook page I follow that use this mascara and their eyelashes are so long! I'm interested in trying it. How do you like it?