L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.33 oz. (3-pack) uploaded by Janiene R.L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.33 oz. (3-pack) uploaded by Gaby R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.33 ounces (3-pack) see more...

Aubrie P.
Logan, UT
I’m really not pleased with this product. As background, because I think knowing natural lash type is important in purchasing mascara, my lashes are naturally average length and naturally curly. This mascara adds length for sure, but it looks kind of like spider legs and there doesn’t seem to be any type of volumizer, so it just looks bad and unnatural (my lashes went past my eyebrows, so I guess it technically does what it says lol). For the money I paid, I was so disappointed. The reason I’m not giving it two stars is because I do think this would be a good mascara choice for those with very short lashes that don’t care about a volumizing aspect.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
This product is ok. Someone recommended this with Lash Paradise by L'oreal (which i LOVE!). I don't see a difference when I use this. I like using Paradise alone. This one seems to almost clump up my lashes. The primer side does nothing for me either. IT's ok. I will continue to use but not blown away and I dont think this and paradise are a good combination.
Adina N.
USA
I Have been using this mascara for years and it makes me very very happy. It extends my lashes and coats them nicely. Wish there was a waterproof version
Janiene R.
San Antonio, TX
Best Mascara ever!!! And trust me, I have tried most all! I have had hundreds of samples to try from all price ranges...but I always turn to this one!
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This mascara works pretty well for me.  It does a pretty good job of making my lashes look longer and lusher.  But, it does have some cons.  There is two step process which isn't always convenient.  The fiber step is bad to get in my eyes and irritate them.  This product also has a tendency to dry out my lashes.  But, it is reasonably priced.
Chrislynn K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down my new favorite mascara! The white adds great length to my short lashes and the black adds great color! You couldn’t ask for an easier mascara to wash off - simply wet your lashes and swipe your fingers over them, it comes off in tubes - no more raccoon eyes!
Michelle S.
THE BEST!!! I love this mascara so much, It's easy to apply, gives an extra care for my eyelashes, long lasting, very black, and best is the fact that you can easily remove it just with water or makeup remover, I would buy it a thousand times.

Amazon