BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I don't wear much makeup except mascara. my lashes are almost non...1 Answers
Bridgett P.
Pecos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a mascara junkie & have tried every drug store mascara you can name but I keep coming back to the double extend! I apply both step 1 & 2, then comb through with another mascara with a plastic brush to separate (it can get a little clumpy-looking if you put lots on) and you wouldn't believe how much length it adds. It's also a breeze to remove; the "tubes" supposedly slide right off your lashes & it doesn't leave you looking like a raccoon. I've had multiple people ask if I'm wearing false lashes when I have this on!
Dalia S.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my go to when I’m looking for a natural look! This makes the length of my lashes look 3x it’s actual size! If you have short lashes this is definitely a product I recommend! L'Oréal Paris Double Extend® Beauty Tubes™
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my female in laws use this mascara. Only bad thing to say is that I don’t think the white stuff did anything? This definitely brought the best out of my lashes! Doesn’t flake at all. Very long lasting and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neat mascara. I enjoyed using the white primer first. I only gave it four stars because it doesn’t make my lashes as thick looking as I prefer. This mascara does provide exceptional length I must say.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a good mascara for an emergency for a night out the only thing I disliked is that the product finish once u try washing it its all clumps and feels like ur washing off your real eyelashes
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! My only mascara of choice for YEARS and YEARS!

The primer has kept my lashes from becoming brittle and breaking off--a former problem common before using this product! The mascara with the primer makes your lashes look forever long!

It's even fun to take off! When in the shower, I simply let the water run over my eyes for a few seconds, them take my fingers and remove the beauty tubes :D. They come off like a cap on your lashes and do not leave raccoon eyes behind :D. It is mascara perfection!
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
This is my all time favorite mascara. It is about clumpy my the pros far exceed that's manageable con. I work 12 hour shifts at the hospital and have very sensitive eyes. Normal mascara flakes off into my eyes midday causing lots of pain and making them red. This does not! Also it it incredibly easy to remove, you just need water, and it does not smear and give you raccoon eyes
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I love that it stays on better than any mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't smudge or flake, and it doesn't leave raccoon eyes! It makes my lashes longer, and it doesn't come off until I take a shower. I haven't bought another mascara in eight years. The only drawback is in the summer when it comes off in the pool. Otherwise, I highly recommend this!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was the first I tried with primer and fell in love. L'Oreal mascara is in general the best out there and better than a lot of high-end brands, honestly. It coats each lash completely and makes your eyelashes pop and look like falsies but you know the secret!
Jordan R.
Stockton, CA
This mascara really makes me eyelashes look thick and full. I have hazel eyes and it works so well. It also comes off very easily in neat little grayish tubes. I'm running out and will definitely be repurchasing!! I let the white coat sit for a while before I apply the black coat, I find that this makes your lashes look thicker.
Catt G.
Fort Mill, SC
Did this stuff dry out super fast for you?
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
I don't wear much makeup except mascara. my lashes are almost non existent so I usually wear false lashes. I'm looking for a product that will give me the same dramatic look.. is this the product to try?