BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I don't wear much makeup except mascara. my lashes are almost non...1 Answers
Bridgett P.
Pecos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a mascara junkie & have tried every drug store mascara you can name but I keep coming back to the double extend! I apply both step 1 & 2, then comb through with another mascara with a plastic brush to separate (it can get a little clumpy-looking if you put lots on) and you wouldn't believe how much length it adds. It's also a breeze to remove; the "tubes" supposedly slide right off your lashes & it doesn't leave you looking like a raccoon. I've had multiple people ask if I'm wearing false lashes when I have this on!
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my female in laws use this mascara. Only bad thing to say is that I don’t think the white stuff did anything? This definitely brought the best out of my lashes! Doesn’t flake at all. Very long lasting and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neat mascara. I enjoyed using the white primer first. I only gave it four stars because it doesn’t make my lashes as thick looking as I prefer. This mascara does provide exceptional length I must say.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a good mascara for an emergency for a night out the only thing I disliked is that the product finish once u try washing it its all clumps and feels like ur washing off your real eyelashes
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I love that it stays on better than any mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't smudge or flake, and it doesn't leave raccoon eyes! It makes my lashes longer, and it doesn't come off until I take a shower. I haven't bought another mascara in eight years. The only drawback is in the summer when it comes off in the pool. Otherwise, I highly recommend this!
Bridget E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail mascara. It makes your lashes so think and long; they look like extensions! It's also a dream to remove and won't make a mess. However the brush is quite big and I have a problem getting it on my lower lashes. The formula dries out quickly so you will have to replace twice as often as a regular mascara.
Adelle D.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. It is very black. One coat of white and one coat of black and your lashes will be so long and voluminous. It is a tubing mascara so it comes off clean. It is a long wearing mascara and will even look great the next day if you sleep wearing it.
Amanda T.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The first time I used it I thought it was strange - it attaches fibers to your lashes. To remove it I use warm water and I rub it off my lashes. They make my lashes look so long and wispy - I can't even count how many times I've repurchased this mascara.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is so cool and unique. You apply the primer and then the mascara and it gives you the most amazing full and natural lashes! When you remove this mascara it comes off in little tubes and doesn't leave black residue under your eyes! I will definitely repurchase
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used think this was the best ever, but now I think it is gimmicky because you get less product and you can get the same effect with other formulas without the extra step. It's nice for storage and travel purposes and if you have especially short lashes this might be a good option.
Catt G.
Fort Mill, SC
Did this stuff dry out super fast for you?
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
I don't wear much makeup except mascara. my lashes are almost non existent so I usually wear false lashes. I'm looking for a product that will give me the same dramatic look.. is this the product to try?