L'Oréal Paris Dialight Acidic Demi-permanent Haircolor System Gel-creame Color uploaded by Allise-honey H.L'Oréal Paris Dialight Acidic Demi-permanent Haircolor System Gel-creame Color uploaded by nohely b.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal dialight 10.13/10bg

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca B.
cypress
This product is very good because it isn’t a flash toner. The color was as expected. It was also easy to mix. The consistency of the product was also creamy and easy to distribute all over. I would buy again and also try out other colors too! Love the brand :)
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
In my opinion L'Oreal Paris makes some of the best hair colors on the market and I don't really ever hear that many people talk about them. I have been using the L'Oreal HiColor Highlights For Dark Hair Only in Magenta for years now and I am obsessed. I wanted to go red but I didn't want to use bleach and this is the only color I found that could do that and my hair is the most beautiful shade of red. I really cannot recommend this color enough, plus it's only $6.00 at Sally's.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love using this works a lot better than most high and products very very fordable and easy to find doesn't really damage your hair and it looks really really good it last for a long time and I absolutely just love using this when I'm bored or something with my hair or something
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I wasnt too uchbof a fan of this . It was for my mom and it didn't work as how we honestly expected it. At the beginning it was great but It faded out way to easily . I wouldn't buy it again to be honest
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
When you want to dye your hair with Laurel Delight it is a really good product because it really is keeps it and your hair like it says it's a permanent hair color and it really is permanent and staging your hair and it really makes your hair really beautiful.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
Demi products are the best for me when working with my older clients. You get what you pay for and I think this color is a great price because it's effective. Compared to other products I would recommend this!
Tamara H.
This hair dye product work great for me every time. It does a lot better then other hair dye products that I've used by far. The color comes out rich and bright I would most certainly buy this again.
Evee E.
Tornquist, Argentina
Great! This is a real permanent hair color, another kinds of hair colors doesn't work well on my hair and when I Have a shower I can see the whole color on the floor
Liette G.
Ellendale
I absolutely love coloring my hair even though I work at a hair salon and they HATE box dye I loved it anytime I would use it except now I never used boxes I always go to them and use Paul Mitchell that's the best kind ever
Georgia R.
These are very pigmented and they actually do their job, unlike other dyes. It does not break your hair not dry your hair. The pricing is perfect. They last very long and does not disappoint me. Will continue to use.