BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Demi-permanent, light, ammonia-free gel color. Brilliant natural-looking, translucent color results. Ionene G restores, protects and continuously conditions.

Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
okay for home touch ups although i try not to do them often.  the smell is less intense then other home brand dyes and developers and it does not (from what i see) damages my hair too much - naturally curly hair can be disastrous for things like this but over all contact with this product
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, DORAL,FL
Me encantan los tintes de cabello de esta marca !!!! Es muy buena y el color es lo que esperaba !!' Tiene una gran gama de diferentes colores, la verdad si hay muchas marcas que se le asemejen pero ninguna es tan buena cómo está
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
This is a great product. I've noticed very little damage when I use it every 3 or so months. I'd recommend it to others and it does what it's supposed to do. I wouldn't say it has an overly strong odor either.
Victoria M.
Arlington, TX
wanted to try something different so went with a red and saw this so thought i would try to see how it look and fell in love with the reds but the reds are hard to take care of and keep up with so i went back to browns. but would love to try again with the red.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Loving this Professional Diacolor Gelee it's so simple and easy to use and I like that it's Ammonia Free. Really like that it doesn't smell like chemical after using this.
Mahreen K.
I love this hair product. It's easy to use, easy application and semi permanent color fades as it is washed which gives me a natural color that matches my hair color.
BARBARA R.
la coloración del gel en el tono no aclarado, para la mujer en busca de reflexiones delgadas y transparentes. Sin amoníaco, ideal para tonificar las venas. Se puede aplicar el mismo día de la forma de servicio.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
He usado infinitamente en ocasiones los tintes de L'ORÉAL y son de excelentesima calidad y deja unos resultados sorprendentes en el cabello!!!
Jennifer C.
River Grove, IL
I really enjoyed this product I loved the way it actually left my hair. I would most likely recommend this to other people to use as well.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Loreal has some of the best hair products/colors! I always use their line when I go to do a client's hair. Always turns out beautiful!

Amazon