L'Oréal Paris Dia Richesse Semi-permanent Creme Hair Colorant uploaded by Isidora V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L`oreal Dia Richesse Semi-permanent Creme Hair Colorant

Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
These glazes have always left me happy they've never been a disappointment at all I must say as long as you know what color tones your trying to reach you'll be just fine guys it's a great product that's why salons love it
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I have really dark hair and this did nothing for me. It smelled awful and just wasn't worth my time or money. It worked well on the rest strip of hair I cut out. But other than that this product was a hassle. It gets 2 stars only for the price.
Brittany M.
I don't use this specific color, but this hair dye itself is wonderful. My hair is so thick that when I color my hair it's usually really tangled and course, but this hair dye doesn't do that and I love that!
gleice s.
L'ORÉAL Diarichesse semi-permanent by me is perfect for being atones for me is on of the best,before i ware black and loved the dailly result,today i have hair with looks and i am with 12.11 love the result.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Really pleased with the pricing and performance. It didn't dry my hair out like I thought it would and smelled decent for hair coloring treatments. Lasts for a while longer than some others. I would recommend and buy again.
maryjane l.
I used this product to lighten my natural hair color. It was very easy to use and I will defiantly repurchase if I ever feel like my hair is too dark. I recommend this to anyone who isn't happy with their hair color.
Maraya A.
Centralia, WA
I used this to dye my hair and I absolutely loved it! I loved that it didn't have a horrible smell and made my hair dying experience nice and enjoyable. I will definitely be using it again
Laila A.
This gave my hair a really nice and vibrant colour and I liked it a lot. Although the colour had stained my hair even after a few weeks with me trying to get rid of it. The colour was as expected and I was quite satisfied with how it turned out.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love how this product leaves my hair well the color and even though it's semi permanent and I have to re dye it , i don't mind cause I dye every 2months and it doesn't damage my hair
Ashley E.
Holbrook, MA
This feels amazing in your hair after coloring at home. I save the tube and use again in the shower the next day and a week later. Wish I could buy it on its own!

Amazon