L'Oréal Paris DIA Richesse Demi-Permanent Creme Hair Coloration uploaded by samiha d.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #40 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL by L'Oreal DIA RICHESSE 5.54/5RVC INTENSE MAHOGANY 1.7OZ

Buy on Amazon
Sumera G.
I actually bought Aurbun color and mix with red intense color and gave my hair color which i really want . i really like this hair color. easily to use and easily apply to hair . I want to my hair looks healthy and give more natural color which my hair looks lovely red and brown shades. this product is price worth and easy to use .
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Pretty good product. The color comes out beautifully and doesn't transfer on pillows or shirts. The color actually last a long time. This is very easy to use, beginner friendly. Would definitely buy again.
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I don't color my hair that often but when I do, I use this. It doesn't ruin my hair and damage it. It stays in my hair for a while. It makes a color that stands out but not too much. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Jenna H.
L'oréal hair dye has worked really great for me in the past. It was a little darker than expected, but I thought that would happen because I left it in for a long time. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
These color creams are the best. It is easy to prepare until you can apply it in your house without going to the living room. If I recommend them, I buy walmart or pharmacies
Brooke H.
I added conditioner to give it a pastel vibe and I enjoyed that it was not completely permanent because I don't like the commitment. It was a soft tone like I was going for so I was overall happy with the result!
Sami M.
I love this hair color. Many people don't know this, but while this is a professional salon color, it can be purchased online from Walgreens. They usually sale out quickly when they have a sale.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Absolutely love the color this cones out I have used this a few times when I was in the red phase of hair colors. I loved how virbant and bright it wouod leave my hair but also how healthy it would look the color also lasted a while. Would definitely purchase again if I go back to my red stage of hair color.
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
L'Oreal Professionnel Dia Richesse Demi-Permanent Cream Hair color works great. I color my hair every 3 months. I have dark blonde hair. I have used this product many times.
Karen G.
This dye is super good, does not fall fast and always stays bright, its my favorite, I used it a while ago and then I did not see it anymore. But I really enjoy it when I use it