BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal By L'Oreal Dia Richesse 4.15/4Brv Chocolate 1.7Oz For Unisex

Buy on Amazon
Isabel B.
Houston
If you have dry hair this is your must go product like you’ll see results instantly not only that I would highly recommend it it you want a fresh look in you hair
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I did not open this line of toners, although here in Massachusetts I still have not found it. Excellent coverage of white hair depending on the ton that you use. The value here is certainly affordable but as I bring from Brazil comes a little more expensive. The wax tint is perfect without counting the brightness.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a wonderful product that I could not live without when it comes to coloring. It's Rich pigmented creamy formula and tells that every strand of my hair is covered and colored from root to tip. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my hair is going to turn up perfect. Recommended.
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
L'Oréal is my my most favorite brand for hair care! I used this color in deepest red shade for my Fall season look and it turned out to be the most beautiful shade ever! My husband fell in love with me all over again thanks to this !
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
So in love with the Dia lights. I love the texture and shine it gives to my colors. It doesn't feel harsh at all and I love all the shades. L'Oréal just gets it when it comes to color. I can't use anything else
Christine L.
Great coverage, leaves an even application and the color is fantastic. I've changed my hair color several times over the past year and it has never disappointed in the results. Absolutely a time saver when I don't have time to go to the salon!
Meggan B.
Logan, WV
This stuff helped me tremendously after using it just one time after dying my hair blonde! It’s amazing and pretty effective. It’s affordable also! I bought it at Sally’s beauty store in Conway sc. I’d definitely buy again and recommend to my friends who have dry hair or are dying their hair.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I dye my hair at home because it's way cheaper and less time consuming but I've learned that cheaper isn't always better. I have a lot of hair and purchased 2 of these single application color kits and was surprisingly amazed at how it worked on my natural hair. The color was very vibrant and did not bleed as much as I expected. Using a good color safe shampoo and conditioner, I was able to easily maintain my color.
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
Easy and simple to use product/applicator. Love the color too, it's very hard to mess up, so really anyone can use it. The color last a good while and I would definitely recommend for the price!
Valentina V.
When I use this i only put it on my tips because i have fine hair and conditioner weights down your hair and this way it has a little bit of volume to the scalp well worth the price i love it
carolina Q.
E Stroudsburg, PA
where I can get this product?
Juliana K.
Kildare
What is this product?
Endija S.
Can you get voxbox all around the world or just Canada and US?