BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #21 in Face Masks

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. For Dull and Tired-looking Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula for this detox face mask provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying formula leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced. Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin. Skin’s complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After Use, skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking and more beautiful.

• Hi Ladies😊 This clay looks amazing and its really afforda...5 Answers
  • What affects do clay masks have on your skin?10 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What was your experience?16 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
  • "I received this from BzzAgent and L'Oreal free for a few activities and a review. I am absolutely in love with all three masks! You can feel the charcoal clay mixture work it's magic as it dries on your skin without the uncomfortable burning sensation other cleaning products and masks seem to do. I have very sensitive skin so it was very nice to not to have to worry about red and blotchy skin after use. I loved how soft my skin felt after washing the mask off, already noticing a few differences as well!!" in 384 reviews
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I have repurchased this product and I probably will continue to repurchase this product time and time again. I first heard of this product when I was looking around target for some skin care. There was a sale of buy $25 worth of skincare, receive $5 back. I stumbled upon this product when I needed to reach the $25 mark. I bought this mainly because it says charcoal and the claims for what it does seemed great. When I first tried it out, I did notice a difference in my skin. It made it soft and appear more brightened. The next day I also noticed a bit of my acne went away. Ever since then, I use this mask whenever I have breakouts because it deals with them wonderfully. I have repurchased this product twice and I eventually will again when I run out of my current jar. I really love this product. The fragrance isn’t that bad either. I actually like the smell. It is really pleasant. The pricing and packaging is great with this product. It comes in a glass jar with a green lid that you twist off. I consider this to be pretty nice packaging. It isn’t that expensive either especially for a L’oreal product. Overall, I love this mask!! I do recommend purchasing it!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
First and foremost I will state that this mask is costly. It is 10.00 at my local supermarket. So if You are willing to purchase it for that price then so be it.

Now onto the product itself. It dries a lot faster then the recommend  15 minutes. It dries more in like 5. Alas, though if You want the full effect You should keep it on for the 15 minutes.  As for the scent of the product it is less to be  desired. It is kind of off putting.

As for the product working it does indeed get deep into Your pores, and It does make Your skin feel refreshed and tighter after using it.

As for the removal process of washing the mask off it can be time consuming as You have to scrub a little bit to get off.

All in all the product works, it just has some down falls.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this mask in a sample I got from one of my Ulta orders. I have tried several other clay masks meant for detoxifying the skin and such, but I must say this one is one of my favorites, and it's from L'oreal! For reference, I have oily, acne-prone skin with large pores and some dryness on my cheeks and around my nose in the winter time. I like to use this mask before I shower so that it's easier to just rinse off while I'm in the shower instead of worrying about it getting all over my sink. I applied the mask, left it on for about 15 minutes, and it completely dries down. Before I washed it off, I could see that the mask got deep into my pores because I could see that all of my pores had absorbed the clay. After I washed it off, my skin was smooth as a baby's butt! I think that it is the softest my skin has ever been after using a mask, and you would think it would be drying since it's a clay mask. I cannot rave about this mask enough, and I will definitely be purchasing the full-size product.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
This is my new holy grail face mask. I have almost finished one container and I’m convinced this is a big reason why my skin has been clearing up so much recently. I use it 1-2 times per week and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. You can see all the oils that it extracts from my face as it dries down. It’s so satisfying. For me, it is not drying at all. I also use this occasionally as a spot treatment overnight for blemishes coming in and they are improving by the morning! I already bought my second container! I have recommended this to so many people already! Go buy it!
Chelsey K.
Wapakoneta, OH
This face mask works wonders! I needed to try something new, and I am SO glad I picked this! You just apply a thin coat to your face and let it dry for 10-15 minutes! It’s awesome because once it dries, you can see where the clay has gotten into your pores to help clean! It’s also super easy to wash off, and once you do your face feels so smooth and clean! I have only been using it for a week (I have used it 3 times/week for 10-15 minutes just as it says to) and I have already noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! The only thing about it is it has a distinct smell that doesn’t bother me but could bother some. It sorta smells like Play-Doh so if your sensitive to smells, be aware!
Abbey B.
Gastonia
This mask is one of the worst products I have ever bought. I never considered my skin sensitive until I used this. My skin was pretty normal with a few breakouts here and there and combo-oily skin. This was said to be a good drugstore dupe for the glam glow supermud mask. I put this on and my skin immediately felt like it had been set on fire. I washed it off and everywhere where the mask had been on my face looked like it had been burned. In the following days I broke out into painful cysts that took me MONTHS to get rid of and heal. I threw this away after that one horrific application and will never purchase another one of these masks again out of fear.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
I’m so glad there is finally a drugstore clay mask that exceeds the hype and claims of other well-known, higher-end clay masks (looking at you Glamglow)! As this mask dries on the skin, you can really see the oil that is pulled from your pores from the charcoal in the mask. Little pore-sized dots of oil become visible against the lighter, dried areas of clay mask. Oilier areas like the nose and chin might even have fully saturated splotches of dark areas. After I rinse the clay mask from my face, my skin felt so soft and smooth.
Sara V.
Using the Loreal clay masks, I have to say was a bit disappointing. I would have liked to have an applicator come with the product. I feel putting my fingers just makes a mess. I think the clay smell is faint enough to be alright for those with a sensitive noses. Applying was messy, but as it dried down I did feel as though the product was in my skin as oppose to just sitting on top of my skin. Removing with warm water was easy, but I recommend using a face cloth to make sure you get the nooks and crannies of your face. My face was really clean afterwards, but I feel it will take a few weeks of using this product to see all the claims come true.
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
This mask is amazing and works wonders. My skin was the best it's ever been when I was using this mask three times per week. No breakouts, no oily buildup. I stopped using it for awhile for no reason, I just stopped buying it for a period of time. Boy, did my skin notice that I stopped using it! I've been breaking out horribly since I stopped using the mask. I bought the mask again as soon as I realized my skin was looking awful and now that I'm back to using it consistently, my skin is back to its healthy and clear state. This mask is truly a miracle and I learned my lesson to not go without it again!
Britt M.
Really enjoying this mask so far! I bought this because my skin had broken out something awful during the holidays, and I wanted something ready to apply out of the jar, as opposed to mixing my Aztec clay mask with each use. This mask has a scent to it, not sure how to describe it. I like it but if you hate fragrance I’d pass on it. This applies very easily, it’s a dark charcoal color. What I like most is that though it does dry down the mask doesn’t feel super tight, it doesn’t flake off my face, and it’s very easy to remove. I have such difficulty removing other clay masks that they leave my skin red and raw. This definitely helped with my acne breakouts and in general detoxing my skin. My skin even looked brighter and slightly glowing. I leave this on for 10 mins, but I’ll up it to 15 when my skin is being extra problematic. Definitely get this mask!
Shan S.
Spain
How many times a week can this be used? Xx
Melissa S.
Has anyone tried this? What was your experience?
Cari R.
Mc Donald, PA
Which of the 3 masks would you recommend for normal/dry skin?
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
What affects do clay masks have on your skin?
Carly C.
Is this any good? I've been thinking of trying it, but not sure if it's actually worth it.