BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. For Dull and Tired-looking Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula for this detox face mask provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying formula leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced. Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin. Skin’s complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After Use, skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking and more beautiful.

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...2 Answers
  • Hi Ladies😊 This clay looks amazing and its really afforda...5 Answers
  • How's the product? I want to try because my skin needs so...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
  • "I received this from BzzAgent and L'Oreal free for a few activities and a review. I am absolutely in love with all three masks! You can feel the charcoal clay mixture work it's magic as it dries on your skin without the uncomfortable burning sensation other cleaning products and masks seem to do. I have very sensitive skin so it was very nice to not to have to worry about red and blotchy skin after use. I loved how soft my skin felt after washing the mask off, already noticing a few differences as well!!" in 384 reviews
Elisa T.
An amazing mask with only a few issues! This is definitely a pricier mask for the drugstore (CVS), but in terms of value for price I think it’s a great deal. It actually feels like it’s working and leaves my skin feeling really clean. There is a scent but it’s pretty mild and fresh, so nothing too sweet or floral that might give me a headache! I feel like you get a ton of product, I’ve been using it 2-3x a week for a couple of weeks and it doesn’t feel like I’ve even made a dent. All you need to do is apply a thin layer and wait for it to dry, and it washes off super easily. Unlike some other clay masks, once I take it off it doesn’t feel like it left my skin completely dry. I’m not sure how it works, but once it dries it fills your pores and shows what it’s cleaning - those with a fear of dots/holes should beware! It looks and feels really effective. My biggest complaint with this product is that I feel as if it immediately makes my skin worse. It is a detoxing mask, so it draws out your clogged pores and any imperfections, so the next day I always feel as if all my smaller pimples are more apparent. It doesn’t break me out, which is why I will continue to use this product, but it definitely draws out the dirt and it shows. Don’t use this the day before something important. But it’s the kind of mask that with continued use it’ll definitely have worthwhile results!
Nallely W.
A new holy grail ! I love this product to bits . Let’s start with the packaging .. it’s heavy and expensive feeling . The jar is actually glass. The top is a bit more cheap feeling but it’s a good lid (it does what it’s suppose to). On to the first impressions... it smells like every other clay mask does .. nothing too overwhelming but there is a scent . The texture is like goo at first and starts feeling more like clay on the skin. Once you have a layer on your face you keep it on and let it dry and harden. Now here’s the cool part . It dries to a light gray and you can see the impurities coming out of your pores because the clay is dark while the rest of it is light . You literally SEE it working . I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I have seen a HUGE difference in my pores and the texture on my face . Definitely recommend this product for people with acne and larger pores.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this mask in a sample I got from one of my Ulta orders. I have tried several other clay masks meant for detoxifying the skin and such, but I must say this one is one of my favorites, and it's from L'oreal! For reference, I have oily, acne-prone skin with large pores and some dryness on my cheeks and around my nose in the winter time. I like to use this mask before I shower so that it's easier to just rinse off while I'm in the shower instead of worrying about it getting all over my sink. I applied the mask, left it on for about 15 minutes, and it completely dries down. Before I washed it off, I could see that the mask got deep into my pores because I could see that all of my pores had absorbed the clay. After I washed it off, my skin was smooth as a baby's butt! I think that it is the softest my skin has ever been after using a mask, and you would think it would be drying since it's a clay mask. I cannot rave about this mask enough, and I will definitely be purchasing the full-size product.
Angeli Grace C.
Long Beach
L'Oréal Pure-Clay Charcoal to detox and brighten skin. Okay, I want to explain the three pure clays first before I do my review because when you read the box you go, "What are the three pure clays I wonder??" And then you whip out your phone to goggle it! So I did some research to find out what the three pure clays are in detail. The three pure clays are kaolinite, montmorillonite, and ghassoul. Kaolinite is a soft mineral which helps absorb impurities from your skin without stripping away the skins natural oils. It also helps stop your skin from breaking out since it does not strip your skin. It is the chief component of kaolin. Montmorillonite, (what a mouthful!) comes from igneous rocks, which comes from solidified lava or magma. It is soft to the touch and swells in the water. It's rich in aluminum and contains some sodium and magnesium. Ghassoul is a red Moroccan clay which is gathered from volcanic regions. It is packed with calcium, magnesium, and potassium enhanced with floral water. It eliminates grease and goes deep into the pores to eradicate the impurities. Fun fact, it can be used in your hair for enhanced volume and shine.
Andrea G.
Another one of my go to face masks. It is very affordable. I purchased mine from Walmart for around 11 dollars and I’m almost done with my second container. It is a very thick formula yet spreads out evenly and smoothly when applying it on my face. It dries pretty fast and as it dries it takes out all the dirt and oil from my pours. Once dried it turns into a light grey mask and you can tell it has taken out your dirt and oil because they remain a dark grey color. Once I wash it off it leaves my ace feeling very clean which I love and doesn’t leave my face feeling tight. Highly recommend this product. I do prefer this grey mask from Loreal more than their blue clay mask just because it does remove my dirt and oil.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
This is my new holy grail face mask. I have almost finished one container and I’m convinced this is a big reason why my skin has been clearing up so much recently. I use it 1-2 times per week and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. You can see all the oils that it extracts from my face as it dries down. It’s so satisfying. For me, it is not drying at all. I also use this occasionally as a spot treatment overnight for blemishes coming in and they are improving by the morning! I already bought my second container! I have recommended this to so many people already! Go buy it!
Abbey B.
Gastonia
This mask is one of the worst products I have ever bought. I never considered my skin sensitive until I used this. My skin was pretty normal with a few breakouts here and there and combo-oily skin. This was said to be a good drugstore dupe for the glam glow supermud mask. I put this on and my skin immediately felt like it had been set on fire. I washed it off and everywhere where the mask had been on my face looked like it had been burned. In the following days I broke out into painful cysts that took me MONTHS to get rid of and heal. I threw this away after that one horrific application and will never purchase another one of these masks again out of fear.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
I’m so glad there is finally a drugstore clay mask that exceeds the hype and claims of other well-known, higher-end clay masks (looking at you Glamglow)! As this mask dries on the skin, you can really see the oil that is pulled from your pores from the charcoal in the mask. Little pore-sized dots of oil become visible against the lighter, dried areas of clay mask. Oilier areas like the nose and chin might even have fully saturated splotches of dark areas. After I rinse the clay mask from my face, my skin felt so soft and smooth.
Chelsey K.
Wapakoneta, OH
This face mask works wonders! I needed to try something new, and I am SO glad I picked this! You just apply a thin coat to your face and let it dry for 10-15 minutes! It’s awesome because once it dries, you can see where the clay has gotten into your pores to help clean! It’s also super easy to wash off, and once you do your face feels so smooth and clean! I have only been using it for a week (I have used it 3 times/week for 10-15 minutes just as it says to) and I have already noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! The only thing about it is it has a distinct smell that doesn’t bother me but could bother some. It sorta smells like Play-Doh so if your sensitive to smells, be aware!
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
This mask is amazing and works wonders. My skin was the best it's ever been when I was using this mask three times per week. No breakouts, no oily buildup. I stopped using it for awhile for no reason, I just stopped buying it for a period of time. Boy, did my skin notice that I stopped using it! I've been breaking out horribly since I stopped using the mask. I bought the mask again as soon as I realized my skin was looking awful and now that I'm back to using it consistently, my skin is back to its healthy and clear state. This mask is truly a miracle and I learned my lesson to not go without it again!
Shan S.
Spain
How many times a week can this be used? Xx
Melissa S.
Has anyone tried this? What was your experience?
Cari R.
Mc Donald, PA
Which of the 3 masks would you recommend for normal/dry skin?
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
What affects do clay masks have on your skin?
Carly C.
Is this any good? I've been thinking of trying it, but not sure if it's actually worth it.