BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #19 in Face Masks

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. For Dull and Tired-looking Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula for this detox face mask provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying formula leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced. Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin. Skin’s complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After Use, skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking and more beautiful.

Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely enjoyed using this mask. It had a very thick consistency and dried down pretty fast. It didn't string or hurt like some masks do, but it did dry my face out a bit which is why I always follow it up with a moisturizer. The packaging is cute but very small. For how much product you get, it's pretty expensive in comparison to other L'Oréal products. It'll last you about a month or so, depending on how often you use it and how much product you use. Once its washed off, my face does feel more radiant and clean, but I've also used more effective masks at similar price points so I wouldn't say this is a drugstore favorite. I'll definitely keep using it, but probably won't re-purchase. For someone looking to really detoxify their skin, I would highly recommend The Body Shop's tea tree oil face mask - while it does string your face a bit, it helps get rid of imperfections and has many other benefits for your skin. Plus more product comes in the container and it'll last you forever.
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask smells not too good. However for the price you can’t beat it. I got this for ten bucks at target and you can also find it at the drugstore. It really helps brighten my skin and helps keep blackheads and acne at bay. It is fairly effective but it is not a miracle worker like some more expensive face masks. I like charcoal products because they really clean your skin. I use this once or twice a week to keep my skin looking good. I have one mask I like better but it is a lot more expensive so I use that one sparingly. This is a great cheap
Option though.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask The L'oreal pure clay mask and the L'oreal pure clay cleanser are the absolute best afforable mask and cleanser that I've tried. Using them together is the dream team 😍 I was really surprised how much I LOVE these products. You could use them individually too . My skin has never been more glowing or healthy in just 2 uses of each product. The I LOVE the mask. The mask exfoliates, smells so fresh and clarfies the skin from dirt ,oil and the pollution of the day . The cleanser mattifies and digs everything out of the pores. My pores looked smaller after the cleanser . Usuing the cleanser and the mask together, will fight oil and even out the complexion . The cleanser is SO gentle and soft while it purifies. The mask exfoliates and clarifies. They refresh and relaxed me so much. I recieved this from @influenster for free to test the products.😍 #complimentary #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealSkin #voxbox l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser
Krysteena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this detox mask the first time i used it i saw a instate changed in my skin it was smoother and brighter. with continue use i saw a major difference in my skin. my tone look even, i had a natural glow, the texture got a lot smoother. i love this mask. i usually don't like wash off mask but this one does the trick. it has a smell but it isn't strong or irritating. i use it 3x a week leave it on for 15 mins, when it fully dries it turns gray and so easy to rinse off. i alway layer mask which mean i use two face mask at once. i use the green mattering mask for my t-zone and use the detox mask for the rest of my face
Lauren R.
Edina
I use it about once every couple days and I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards. I don't have much acne so I can't say how it works for that because I'm not using it for my acne but it does leave it softer and more "glowy" after I wash it off. It feels cool to the skin when I put it on, which is also something I really like. I recommend sticking to the 15 minute time limit like the instructions say, I've gone over that a few times and don't like the results as much.
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does do everything that it says it's supposed to do but the only thing for me is that when I put it around my checks area it was kinda like burning my skin but it was a feeling that you can handle when it drys that feeling goes away. It drys up pretty quickly and it's a little hard to wash off you got to really rub you face for it to come off but the after affect is amazing. Your skin is really smooth and shiny but not oily shiny I would probably buy this again.
Brianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product this evening and really enjoyed it. The packaging is cute. Feel like for the price it’s a little smaller than what I’d normally buy but I had been eyeing it for awhile now. I put it on and it was a thick smooth consistency. I left it on a little more than the 15 minutes just because I wasn’t thinking about it. I rinsed and my skin felt nice and refreshed. I did put a serum on after because I typically have dry skin. I will continue to use and update as I go.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A new holy grail ! I love this product to bits . Let’s start with the packaging .. it’s heavy and expensive feeling . The jar is actually glass. The top is a bit more cheap feeling but it’s a good lid (it does what it’s suppose to). On to the first impressions... it smells like every other clay mask does .. nothing too overwhelming but there is a scent . The texture is like goo at first and starts feeling more like clay on the skin. Once you have a layer on your face you keep it on and let it dry and harden. Now here’s the cool part . It dries to a light gray and you can see the impurities coming out of your pores because the clay is dark while the rest of it is light . You literally SEE it working . I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I have seen a HUGE difference in my pores and the texture on my face . Definitely recommend this product for people with acne and larger pores.
Shree A.
woodland hills
Out of curiosity, I tried the product same night I bought it.  It is awesome working for me. The container is inside a see-through green box which has the whole details about all the three pure clay mask.  The mask is inside a thick glass container which is tightly packed and easy to use.
This is a black shade mask have a shimmering look.  The look and touch of the product are nice and it has a mild scent on it, probably not a chemical but an earthly smell.  They get easily dry within they specified the time in their claimed (10-15mins).  While they dry we can find our pores visible.
it does creates some brightness on my first use.  And we could find the skin get dirt free and brighten by regular use.
Yes, it worth the money, as we can make a thin layer as a mask we can use this much longer time.  This is bit costlier but worthy in all means.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I have been using it for over a year now and I don’t think I could ever change my facial mask! Out of the 3 I have of the clay masks I feel the biggest difference with this one! Easy to apply and you can feel it working immediately! Results are amazing!
Shan S.
Spain
How many times a week can this be used? Xx
Melissa S.
Has anyone tried this? What was your experience?
Cari R.
Mc Donald, PA
Which of the 3 masks would you recommend for normal/dry skin?
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
What affects do clay masks have on your skin?
Carly C.
Is this any good? I've been thinking of trying it, but not sure if it's actually worth it.