L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask

Detox & Brighten Face Mask

Does it work properly?
What is your favorite thing about this product ?
Avete visto qualche risultato usando questo prodotto? L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask!
Product Highlights
...burning sensation other cleaning products and masks seem to do. I have very sensitive skin so it was very nice to not to have to worry about red and blotchy skin after use. I loved how soft my skin felt after washing the mask off, already noticing a few differences as well!!in reviews
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
This product is by far my favorite of the L'Oreal Pure Clay mask collection because it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft to the touch. The application process can be kind of messy, but I promise the end results are worth it. To be completely honest, when I first opened the container, my first thought was that I probably wouldn't be a fan because the texture and consistency reminded me a lot of paint. But once I got past that I really fell in love with it. The mask is simple and easy to apply because it's thick and spreads evenly, so there's no guessing if you've missed a spot, but I would definitely suggest a headband or hair clip to keep your hair out of the way. You don't want this mask drying into a hard clump in your hair, especially if your hair is longer than shoulder-length. (Speaking from experience). During the fifteen minutes after it's applied, once it starts to dry you'll notice right away how it makes your skin feel tight. You can also tell when it's completely hardened because the color turns into a light grey coating. The most challenging part for me was removing the mask, and it took a good fifteen minutes or so before I finally had it all washed away from my face (and hair). But once you feel how soft and supple your skin is afterwards, you'll be SO glad you tried it. My pores have a tendency to become clogged with oil, especially on my nose and cheeks, which can lead to breakouts, but you can really tell how the charcoal in this mask draws out the impurities in your skin. The fragrance isn't too powerful or overwhelming either, and that is an added bonus, especially if you're like me and you have a problem with heavily scented products aggravating your allergies. I would recommend this product to anyone, and even though I have no doubt that it will become a staple in my beauty regime.
Aylani E.
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Aylani E.
I love these masks. I received them about 2 months ago and I use them religiously. My favorite is the charcoal mask and it does wonders to my face. It makes my face soft and my skin feel amazing.
Abril V.
Holliston, MA
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Abril V.
This is one of my favorites detox masks. Is not aggressive with your skin and if you're constant will help you a lot purifying it. The smell it's just delicious and as all the clay masks, you can see your blackpores when the mask it's dry. After washing your face, you feel a very nice and relaxed feeling. I gave it 4 stars because, even I like this mask very much I don't feel it's a 10 and when you're done you have to wash your face very very well, if not you can have rests of the mask and a not wished black color. Price it's fair, the size it's small - medium but will reach at least 2 - 3 months using it every week. Price: $9.77
kelsey W.
Wauwatosa, WI
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by kelsey W.
I am loving these new face masks that L'Oréal rolled out, they are natural and smell great. This is the first time using this mask but loved it. Was given to me free to sample but will probably continue to buy this brand.
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Yuliia S.
Nice clay mask. I wanted it after I bought a probe. Very good effect - the skin is soft, light and clean. It is very important that it does not dry out on the face - then the effect will be the opposite, it will dry out and injure the skin (like any clay). After application, I spray my face with thermal water as the mask dries so that it remains wet and does not shrink. Enough for about 15 applications, although the package says that the masks are for 10 applications 👍🏻
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
The jar for this mask is smaller than I anticipated. If used at the reccommend 3x weekly I feel like it would probably last for about a month. The first thing I noticed upon opening it was that it smelled perfumey, so it was offputting and I thought I may not like it. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I applied it with my fingers, although I definitely reccommend a mask brush instead for better application. It was very smooth and creamy. It dried down in about 10 minutes but I left it on for 15. I could feel my skin tightening with the mask. Washing off was a little hard because it was so creamy, but nothing a little rinsing can't take care of! Afterwards, my skin really did feel very clean, soft, bright, and fresh. I was very pleasantly surprised. Although this mask did smell perfumey, which isnt my favorite when it comes to skincare, it did a great job at purifying and cleansing for a deep and thorough clean! I will probably repurchase and would reccommend.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Sierra T.
I love this mask!! I feel like clay masks work the best for my combo skin! It definitely does detox my skin and looks instantly cleaner and brighter after I’m done! I can’t wait to try the other two in this line!! I would definitely recommend you give one of these amazing masks a try!!
Kate C.
Arlington, WA
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Kate C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just used this for the first time. the smell is very strong perfume scent, if it wasn't for the strong smell I'd repurchase this
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask you can yransform Skin in Just 10 Minutes with this 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal Mask for Dull and Tired-looking Skin. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin. The indulgent and powerful face mask formula provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying charcoal mask leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced, addressing your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. This charcoal mask provides deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin. My complexion looks fresher and more even. Got all skin types! This mask is part of my skincare routine!!
Andrea B.
L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask uploaded by Andrea B.
It’s nice enough. My sister gave it to me because she wasn’t using it, but I don’t think I’d buy it on my own. I have dry skin and it doesn’t really do much for me.

1,132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
marylyn E.
il y a un mois
Maria Rita M. il y a un mois
Decisamente sì! È un ottimo prodotto, ad ogni fine trattamento la pelle risulta essere molto morbida, pulita, purificata in profondità!
Maria Cecilia R.
Ana M.
Edison Road
il y a 2 mois
Susanne D. il y a un mois
Yes This really is a great product, it does exactly what it says x you won’t be disappointed x