BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An efficacious rejuvenating night cream With a lavish yet rapid-dissolving texture Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology Noticeably reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Enriched with 20% more nourishing actives to better replenish skin...

Buy on Amazon
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Of all the creams I tried, this is the only one that does what it says on the box. Its texture is amazing. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. The best thing is that it is not greasy and smells good. It leaves my face refreshed. I would definitely recommend
Sidney H.
Kernersville
Coming from the person that is an amazing of aging products and I think I love it so much it keeps my skin was dry and anti-age is not scan it makes my wrinkles fade away slowly I love it so much and never did recommend it to anyone who wants a good anti-make you c
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
This is not good for sensitive skin. I broke out and it burned my face in the first use. And it's extremely perfumed. It does tighten the skin, but it's not something I personally like for my skin.
Shawna A.
The loreal line is really just cheap product in expensive packaging. I really cannot believe they charge so much for their products. This one is especially greasy.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I tried a free sample in the mail from L'Oréal Paris gentle yes love this product very good package for price my favorite product good value yes I would recommend it to everyone who wants to try this
reshma b.
Kissimmee , FL
Used this might cream before.. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth when I washed it off in the morning.. Great price as well!!
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
Seems to be working. I apply it right under my eyes. No drastic change, but I'll keep you guys updated. Good formula
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Madie L.
I love anti aging products. And this is certainly one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend it
Ashley W.
Glendale, AZ
Excellent product. Highly recommend to friends and family. Youthful look is in. 😂 I love this product.