BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology & a moisturising formula Remarkably minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply in the morning on cleansed face

Buy on Amazon
Analisa S.
Garden city
Smells looks works amazing love everything about this product  would recommend  to friends family so awsome
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
Although i don't believe in antiage creams I love this product as a daily moisturizer leaving skin firm
Leticia V.
Lodi, CA
Bought this product when I first heard about it and it works great on me. I have noticed a difference.
Selena G.
Farmersville , CA
It's so light. I love it. I would totally recommend. Makes my face feel so soft. It is gentle.
Erin H.
Winston-Salem
I use this as a wrinkle preventative and like the way it feels most of the time. Can feel oily
Bethzy P.
Hayward
Soft, smell good and good results!! I use it every day in the day and i like this very much
Desiree R.
Springfield, MA
This product is amazing, non greasy cream . I love using LOreal products all the times.
lamia m.
chauvigny
I liked this L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream very much. This Youth
cream is very lightweight and will change the texture of skin within
three weeks. You skin will feel very soft and smooth. When you apply
your foundation it will go on your face smoothly and evenly.

Absorption
The
absorption of the L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night cream is wonderful.
Within five minutes after application the cream will dissolve into your
skin, without any oily feeling at all. Your makeup can be easily
applied on your face with a smooth texture. It is great for day or
night use.

Doesn't Clog Pores
L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night
cream doesn't clog your pores. It applies very smoothly. It has a good
texture without any perfume smell. You will love this product. Its
very easy to use and will not clog on you. You can even carry it in
your purse and take to work for fresh up.

Effectiveness
The
effectiveness of Youth Code Day/Night cream is excellent and can not be
beat. If you ladies continue to use this product you will noticeably
see a difference in the texture of your skin within seven to eleven
days.
summer s.
england leeds
i got this product last year and i used it for atleast three days and then i knew it was working my wrinkle on the top of my head was gone and all my blackheads were gone,my skin also felt so smooth after use,ever since i got it i have used it evryday and every night,I recommend this to everyone on here,if I was you I would run to the nearest makeup shop and buy it, I really would.it works so well and it isn't expensive either.
Génesis M.
es estandar, no me desgusto pero tampoco la ame totalmente, no es un producto que yo utilizaria siempre, a mi en lo personal me parece un que es mas como un hidratante que su verdadero uso, su precio si esta bien, pero mejoraria un el producto, y me parecio extraño ya que loreal es una de las marcas mas reconocidas por su calidad de productos..