BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology & a moisturising formula Remarkably minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply in the morning on cleansed face

Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I have found that most L'Oreal products are dependable and worth paying a little more for. This eye cream was especially nice. It was not greasy, and can be used under make up. It did seem to make fine lines and puffiness less noticable right away. I am about half way thru the jar, which by the way should last a long time because you only need to use a tiny bit, and I am very pleased with it so far.
Lexi S.
New Jersey
I don't think it made me feel any younger or smoother around my eyes and face. the price was way over the top. I don't recommend this if you wnat to get ride of wrinkles, lines, or age marks. I would recommend other products and see if they actually work
Stephanie S.
Staten island , NY
Love this moisturizer so much so that I've repurchased 3 times. It's light weight but definitely hydrating enough. The packaging looks like it's high end which I enjoy. The only thing I would change is the slight perfume smell.
Malina B.
Mesa
When I put this cream on it was way too rich and I have dry skin, also did not like the scent on this. I did not use it after the first time. It didn't do anything for me. I don't suggest this product personally
βΣHΠΔZ Z.
Cambridge, MA
I love this product. It gives me great feeling around my eyes. I could see the difference after a week or let me say I can see the difference when I don't use it. It is easy to apply and smells nice.
Anti wrinkle and very very very good for your skin, I love this product, the relationship price-value is amazing so if you have the opportunity just buy it!
$pooky W.
When I start to get crows feet and laugh lines I use this to try to minimize wrinkles. I also use this when I get too much sun exposure and it works well.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I have use this a couple of times. It does leave my face feeling really soft. I'm still debating if I buy it again since there are so many other options.
Spencer L.
Torrington
The only reason I didn't give this full stars is that I have only used it once. I used it overnight and when I woke up, my face seemed soft.
April A.
I saw results super fast and I love it. It is a bit pricey and the packaging is great I would buy it again but since I used it I don't need it.

back