BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology & a moisturising formula Remarkably minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply in the morning on cleansed face

Amanda T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this product and i love the way it feels on my skin! However I don't think they give you enough in the bottle, so that's annoying but definitely worth the buy, just maybe buy two at once
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
Love love love! I love that it's something that I can pick up at my local grocery store. It's on the cheaper side and it seems to work just as good as some of the more expensive brands.
Fabby F.
Dinuba, CA
As a twenty-two year old I do not understand why I have wrinkles under my eyes. It is quite embarrassing but using this anti-wrinkle cream daily has helped reduce the appearance of my wrinkles.
Morgan H.
EAST ELMHURST
I wake up really early to go to work and attend classes at night so I don't get much sleep and one of my fears is that I'm going to age prematurely. But this product eases my ears and I always put it on before I go to bed.
Jazmin J.
El Paso
I love this! I have really sensitive skin and this just makes my skin feel great! It doesn’t make my skin feel dry or oily. And it’s a a great price I would say! ❤❤❤😊
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I have found that most L'Oreal products are dependable and worth paying a little more for. This eye cream was especially nice. It was not greasy, and can be used under make up. It did seem to make fine lines and puffiness less noticable right away. I am about half way thru the jar, which by the way should last a long time because you only need to use a tiny bit, and I am very pleased with it so far.
Amber (.
West Linn
I am 29 and don't have that many wrinkles, but I've been told that I need to start using an anti-wrinkle cream so I bought this and I really like how smooth it makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or clammy after application. I would definitely recommend to others!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
McKayla Marie S.
Red Bluff
Are use the screen every night before go to bed it's amazing I would recommend it to everybody. I've been using over five years now and it really helps it was very good for the price and you get plenty of product very effective I would recommend this to anybody
Laura H.
Council Bluffs
ive had nothing but great experiences with this product. It's been extremely effective and really hides all the imperfections on my face as long as I make sure to blend it. It has amazing value to it and isn't very pricey at all. Would recommend to others.

back