BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology & a moisturising formula Remarkably minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply in the morning on cleansed face

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea D.
The combination of this and the night cream are my go to’s when my skin is reacting. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturiser always seems to calm it down. It’s inexpensive and you get a lot for you money. My skin feels plump and moisturised after every use. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany S.
ottawa, ON
This moisturizer has left my skin feeling more plump and refreshed than other day creams i have used in the past. I purchased it from my local pharmacy last week, and have felt a slight difference in my skin so far. I would recommend it others who are looking for similar results from a day cream
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
I am young and yes I use ageing creams already bcos I have a genetically "saggy, wrinkley" forehead. With most creams I find that it brightens and tightens my skin after a few months. This product didn't do anything for me, mine smelt a bit funny and it dried out my skin a little which I wasn't happy with at all. But the pricing is reasonable
Hilary K.
St. John's
I received this product has a Christmas gift. I absolutely loved it. I continue to buy it now all the time. It’s very gentle for your face and makes it soft after. It’s nicely package and it’s very catchy to the eye. I would recommend this products to others!
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
J'aime j'aime j'aime ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯❤💯💯💯
Jashmin❣ Y.
Sampaloc, Manila
This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to beauty products, skin care, and other stuffs that i can use everyday. It is my first time to use this product. it is very affordable most especially to students like me. I would buy this product again.
Youri J.
Really nice cream, I was pleasantly surprised. Glad I purchased this product. Took a bit on shipping.I always use loreal products and my skin feels amazing, love it love love it!
Makes my skin feel and look younger. The bottle is also very pretty.
Buniya K.
Bangalore India,k.r Puram ayappa nager,munneswarra layout 1st cross,Shantiniketan building,2ndfloor.
I never tried this cream but one of my friend did,this cream makes her skin so worst..,she used to have supple skin.but using it,she notice small tiny pimples on her face:( I don’t know about others.but this cream does not suit her.
Shreya M.
Its a day cream which according to me you can use anytime, even in night. It is a non sticky cream, usually we have this concept that creams are always sticky but this is not the scene with this one. It does not makes the skin oily or greasy.
Cerys Y.
Llansamlet , Swansea
Don’t use this very often, I used to get skin that sags under my eyes and I haven’t seen much of a difference compared to other products . Would recommend as it does work. But very slowly. Would buy again.