BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with patented Pro-GenTM technology & a moisturising formula Remarkably minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Unveils a sleeker, brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply in the morning on cleansed face

laya_infinity_ W.
My experience with dermo-expertise youth code rejuvenating anti-wrinkle cream wasn't as good I am 18 years old and because I smile and laugh a lot I'm going to have wrinkles but my wrinkles are like omg. the product worked the first day felt really good, but the nest day was a no it looked like I had gotten more wrinkles,  my skin was red and but my skin felt smooth.
Denise R.
I try to wear this everyday but realistically I don’t remember but the nights I do my skin feel great the next morning and really for the next couple of days. It’s affordable it’s easy to use and smell good
johanna c.
Bronx, NY
loreal hands down has the best creams for any women's face. the price is in between but the value is worth it because it works. i am a first time user since i've seen it on the firls and needed to try and honestly its effective enough to really improve the wrinkles around the eyes.
Maria V.
Pasco
Dermol 500 Lotion is for the management of dry and itchy skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. ... Dermol 500 also helps reduce scaling, redness and itching. Dermol 500 Lotion is useful for dry skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis, which get worse when the skin is ...
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Love this cream. I use it for hydration needs, not necessarily for anti aging. I wake up and can tell my skin is just radiating and healthy. I love the smooth feel after I wake up, and it doesn't have a harsh smell or anything! Definitely recommend!
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
Best thing I've ever bought. If I could I'd buy out the whole store. I bought mine from Walmart. The package wa nice and neat. Very durable. It was very gentle and not harsh on my skin at all. Improvements would be a little bigger bottle.
Summer P.
Plant City, FL
I love this cream! It has a smooth and silky feel and the fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering. It was gentle enough for my sensitive skin while also being effective. I’m so sad I’m not able to find this anywhere anymore.
sam v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
AMAZING!!! This product worked perfectly. It was a great value but may be pricey for some people. When you put it on it feels so smooth and makes your skin have an effortless glow. I would definitely buy this again.
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This is a great product, it is very creamy and makes your skin clear up great, it's kind of pricey but works very nicely. It's defiantly effective and you can feel you great it makes your face feel. I would highly recommend trying this product l
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer I love this stuff! I bought it off the clearance shelf. I went back, and bought them all. Youth code is on to something here! Fountain of youth in a jar.

back