BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-Aging Treatment. Visibly helps correct expression lines & wrinkles that form around the eyes. You smile, you frown, your brow furrows, and skin creases causing crow's feet around the eyes to become more pronounced. The L'Oreal Laboratories have...

Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
I am only 18 years old but strangly I already have smile lines and forehead wrinkles. This product has dramatically decreased the noticeability of this lines and has made all my face makeup look so much smoothr and better. I hope as I continue to used this they will smooth out even more. Only problem is that I'm not crazy about the scent.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
This cream is a thick one, definitely moisturizing, but with that quite waxy feel left over afterwards. It didn't break me out (even though I have oily skin) but I can't say it made my skin any less lined or younger! I guess I've never had that happen from using a moisturizer! Maybe with long, long-term use, you would see results...
Julia L.
Painesville, OH
I truly like this soothing product. Left my skin glowing and I adored the scent!1 The more you use this product the better your skin get's I also bough the cleanser too and serum. The scent was wonderful and the product truly was great.
Shamra H.
Shelbyville , Tn
I didn't see any results with this aka why I stopped using. Yes it had very nice packaging. Very neat not damaged. You can buy it at almost and cvs or Walgreen or Walmart. No I did not meet my expectations
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
I have not been impressed with LOreal all around I have not seen a decrease in my wrinkles at all. This is the first time I've used this product and it will most likely be my last. I did like the packaging. I would not recommend nor will I buy this product again
Nancy M.
Bronx, NY
Found this at my pharmacy and decided to use it since I've been looking for a new night cream. This item is good in price for me, so I continuously used it in hopes for results. Results are no different than other brands that I've bought, I still feel like I can find something much better to help my skin.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I love this wrinkle decreaser. It has diminished my wrinkles & hydrated my skin. Packaging is nice. It's very effective. You won't be disappointed by this product. Kinda pricey. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I have just recently purchased this product. I am now 56 yrs old and have really been concerned about decreasing the signs of wrinkles. I ha and this product is very gentle and I would highly recommend to others my age used L'Oreal for many years
Candy G.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this product absolutely amazing very affordable you can find it at your local Walmart Target Kmart Walgreens it says meets expectations good value not too pricey I recommend the product
Faith M.
Plainview, NY
I love this product and was actually surprised how much I liked it. It worked well with my skin and was non greasy. It's a great value for the price and I would recommend it to everyone. I like that the smell wasn't too overwhelming and it went on smoothly.