L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Soothing Cream Night uploaded by Chandni I.L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Soothing Cream Night uploaded by Chandni I.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with precious Tournaline gemstone Helps stimulate skin's circulation during night to restore its inner rosy glow Contains advanced Melano-Block TM to control production of melanin Prevents skin darkening & presence of brown spots Loaded with Vitamin E to combat free radials during night Reveals a relieved more radiant & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin type To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face & neck at night

Kenia A.
Bakersfield
I love the amount of product that this item has to offer, I also like how it’s so gentle on my skin. it’s super soft, I have a baby so I know soft skin. 😂 it’s really cheap as well! I definitely recommend this to other people.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I have been using the Loreal Night Cream anti-aging product to eliminate dark circles under my eyes, fine lines, and uneven skin tones.

I preferred to purchase this as a night cream because I don't like feeling a heavy face while I'm out and about during the day. This night cream smells amazing, and leaves excellent results!
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
This product is great for making my skin wake up looking soothed and refreshed. The formula is very thick which is nice in a night cream. It hydrates my skin without making it feel greasy. It does take a few weeks in order to see some results but with continued results the skin is refreshed and moisturized every night.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like L'Oreal skin care products and this one is no exception. It really is a great soothing night cream. I don't use this particular one every night, but when I do, my skin looks beautiful when I wake up in the morning. I'm always trying new skin care, but I will probably repurchase this one at some point.
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
This cream is nice but hasn't had a deep effect on my skin. It is thick and provides good moisture my skin does feel hydrated i bought mine at walmart and would recommend to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to higher end night creams that are of a thick consistancy
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO
This product is perfect for night and is very smooth. I bought it at Target. I would recommend it to everyone. The packaging was perfect and appealing. It helps make your face feel ready for the morning. Target has a good supply of these products.
Kika G.
Del Rio, TX
I really liked this L'oreal night cream my only problem with it is that it has a scent that I do not like. It is moisturizing and I love how my skin looks but the scent turns me off of it. It is a bit pricey bit worth it. Just the scent needs improvement. Even no scent would be better.
Marina C.
Goose Creek
L'oreal dermo expertise white perfect soothing cream is some what effective. I know everyone skin is different i. I didn't seem to much of a difference. It was my first time using the product and haven't really used it too much. I think there is room for improvement.
Vanessa C.
I've been using this product for quite a while now and I love it very much, I actually use this brand a lot since it's very affordable and great. I love it and will defiantly will purchase it again since it's so good, I definitely recommend this night cream
S Lynn W.
Kansas City
I was in search of a product to help with darkening spots. I love this product and will recommend it to anyone who is of a certain age. I purchased it from Walmart. It works well. It's very moisturizing but not too oily. I wish it came in a larger size.