BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

White Perfect Milky Foam gently cleanses and removes impurities, leaving skin clean and flawless. Enriched with a powerful Tourmaline Gemstone and Vitamin C, which has proven action against melanin synthesis, White Perfect Milky Foam prepares your skin for whitening care.

Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Its not the best stuff I've used but it gets the job done at a slow pace and for its price its a bargain. Be patient with the product. I noticed the dullness in my complexion went away after a month of use. I would buy again if strapped for cash otherwise I'd opt for the better stuff.
Jamie P.
Kenosha, WI
I work 10 hour days, and that does wonders for my... kidding.

I do work 10 hour days and needless to say I don't always look like a shining star, but with this...this changes that.

My skin doesn't just get purified, but glows! If you haven't tried this yet, you must.

Xenia V.
River Grove
Like the quality and the nuce creamy texture. I also. Like how gentle it works on the body and skin. I think it is very effective. It isn't. Disappointing compared to other brands is is at good. Prices. Ots easy to. Find at other stores. I would buy againg.
Janelle B.
This product is amazing and it feels great once I apply it to my skin. I bought this product from Walmart and it was effective. Although its not going to work overnight it did indeed do the job. This product did meet my expectations and I would buy this and recommend it to anyone.
Delia R.
Anaheim, CA
Try the product once as an experiment thanks to a friend, it was gentle, smelled good and felt good on my skin but the price is a bit high for me so i have not decided to buy it.
Andrea D.
This product does exactly what it says it does. And does not take long to work its magic like other products that claim they will work in months. This product is so gentle and does its job and does not damage the skin. I would recommend this to everyone
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I first got this product as a sample and I had to buy the full size. It really did help me a lot with my puffy eyes. The constancy is so creamy I love how it feels.
Jennifer C.
Daleville, AL
I love this Face wash. It is the perfect balance for my combination skin. L'Oreal always has great products, and it's never too early to start an anti aging regime.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have used this product several times, and it leaves your face feeling so refreshed and clean. I buy it often, and have gotten several of my friends using it.
Lela G.
I enjoy this product! I use it with another product with my facial exfoliating system. It leaves my fave super clean and super soft. No residue either!
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Do you,prefer to use it in the morning or at night ?