BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a weightless non-greasy texture Enriched with Melanin-Vanish TM to minimize spots & noticeably brighten skin Formulated with Tourmaline Gemstone to stimulate skin microcirculation Developed with powerful UV filters system to provide protection against harmful UV rays Rapidly dissolves into skin to deliver moisture & leaves no sticky feel Unveils a suppler more translucent & evenly-toned complexion in a healthy glow Dermatologically-tested tested on Asian skin

L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream Day SPF17 PA++
Christina R.
Blaine, MN
I like this for a drug store product. It’s a little thick for my liking when it comes to applying make up on top. So I usually just use it on days I don’t wear make up but that could just be user error. Maybe I’m applying to much? But it’s nice.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This is alright. I can’t really tell this difference in my skin probably because I don’t use it correctly! The packaging is like any other packing. It is a little pricey but I would recommend to anyone
Aliah S.
Las Vegas
This is amazing especially if you're always in the sun like me. SPF is such an important role in skin care. If you're looking for something inexpensive and actually works this is the way to go. I would definitely purchase again in the future. I love this stuff!
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This moisturizer is the best it's smooth relax and a nice color not to creamy i bought it online it's kind of pricey but worth it your outcome will be smooth soft skin I would definitely recommend this to other
Dee R.
Chattanooga
Awesome product. In my older age, L'Oréal has provided me with the best results. My skin is moisturized and smooth. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful what products I use and I've had no issue when using the L'Oréal. Give it a try. The price is fair and the product is amazing!
Rita R.
Milford
Worth to use it!! Earlier my skin was dull I started in about a week and. could see a good change.my face looks fresh and smooth.I took it from amazon with my gift card to give a trial.I liked a lot and would buy again...
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
I tried this product at my sisters house and I fell in love with it . It gave me a nice rosey glow while covering up my acne scars and make my skin super super super baby soft & smooth . When I bought it , it was the same but it contained a bit more powder than usual . Other than that its a great product and well worth the money . My scars have diminished and my skin has whitened with 2 weeks .
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
I love using moisturizer on my face especially before i put on my make up. This product does its job. It always moisturized my skin and good thing is that it is spf17. Its good that we have this barrier against the heat of the sun. I would definitely buy it again. I love it.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
I haven't been using this long enough to see any results. As a moisterizes it is okay and I like that it has spf in it. I notice if it gets anywhere close to my eye or if I wipe my face then touch around my eye, my eyes will burn, water and cry for the longest time! So for me that is a huge problem. Over all I will continue to use this product and hope to see some results.
John B.
Des Moines, IA
This cream did as specified and worked well had a decent scent to it but I did find a better product I like I would recommend it to my friends and family members to try to see if they like it works really well I just found something I loved better and it was

QVC