BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah D.
Pacheco
L'Oreal is up there with the best skin care products I have tried many of their creams and have loved every one of them if it says it diminishes wrinkles it does just that this cream makes me feel moisturize my skin is softer and it applies great under makeup it gives you a great base and makes your makeup look flawless
Kayla D.
Hosford, FL
Didn't really like the product my skin is oily and dry so I couldn't tell a difference in my skin a lot of people say it helps and works for them but it didn't work for me
Yaretzi A.
Stockton
 I like this product because it makes your skin feel like new and it leaves it feeling great I tried it so many times I will never regret paying more because of how good they work and I've noticed my skin getting better
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
The first time I used it. Worked well, but after a while I did feel like it did nothing and it made my skin kinda tingly I'm not sure I it was just me or if it was something wrong with my skin.
Fatima O.
This is my first time buying this product . I liked this product because I have dry skin and it helped me with it. I can see a difference in my skin feel good on my face.I bought it at Ulta beauty.
Becca V.
Houston
I didn't see any improvements with this item. I would not purchase again, not effective and irritated my skin. I have normal to oil skin and had an irritation that left my skin red, itchy and blotchy.
Alexis H.
Biloxi
It's an amazing product.. It was so good for my face since I have dry skin I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin
Anjelica V.
Love it. Worked really well on my skin. I recommend that you use this! It is worth every penny. Really get a bang for your buck
Becky H.
Bowie
It left my skin feel refreshed,soft,and could see a visible difference in the way that my skin looked. It was very gentle
Lori H.
This moisturizer makes my skin so soft and helps my makeup go on much easier. It seems to keep the the fine lines at bay.