BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details - Size 30 Ml. - Uv Perfect 12 Longlasting Uv Protector Perfectly Hydrates And Protects Your Skin Against Uv Rays, Brown Spots, Skin Darkening, And Premature Ageing. - Uv Perfect Contains An Optimized Uva/Uvb Protection Filtering System Tailor...

Buy on Amazon
Meg S.
Works great and is worth the little bit more money than store brand. The packaging is nothing fancy, but not too bland. It totally hit my expectations for a first time user. I will definitely recommend and purchase again when I run out.
Owen B.
AMAZING. There really isn't much to say other than this is just a really good sun screen. I have had experiences with others where they rub off really easily but this one seems to stay on pretty well. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Cleaned my face really well , maybe alittle to well ! Made my skin very dry . Although it is very affordable! Wish it didn't dry out my skin so much or I would of definitely went to go buy more ! I got mine at Walmart mart
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love love love this Spf! I don't go out the house before putting some on. It's very affordable and easily obtainable at target, Walgreens or CVS. I like that it does not make my face feel extremely oily. I usually out some on before my make up. I definitely recommend.
Emma M.
Louisville
10/10 recommend. Didn't really need to buy it but I had heard a few good things and thought I'd give it a try and it wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't work but it did
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Great sunscreen!!!! So sensitive and perfect for keeping me protected a highly recommended product not too expensive and a little goes a long way.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Not a big fan of loreal hair products because they make my hair tangled after washes therefore I only use it when i need a quick wash and condition
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Jessica R.
Never forget your spf! This is great for dry skin and it sits well under makeup. The packaging is simple and sanitary. Highly recommend!
Yuleica S.
Orlando , FL
Me encanta porque protege muy bien tu piel, es suave y delicado se absorbe bien a tu rostro, solo lo obtuve en una muestra y me encantó!