L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protector SPF50 PA+++ for Transparent Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated with a powerful Anti-Oxidant Complex Provides anti-UV & pollution shield to resist outside aggressions Contains patented Mexoryl SX & Xl to offer UVB & UVA protection Prevents appearance of brown spots skin darkening & premature skin aging Forms an anti-free radical barrier to protect skin cells Unveils a transparent & youthful looking complexion

Buy on Amazon
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Received a sample of this UV protection and used it on a week long vacation with very hot conditions. did not sweat off and did not come off while on the boat in the lake. It did streak a little on my arms but it was perfect for my face. would highly recommend for sensitive skin.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Probably the best SPF I have used for my face. Packaging is nice and neat and attractive. Product worked as it stated and met my expectations. Formula is gentle and light weight. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Magdalena O.
Auburn , WA
I use the lotion all summer and I found the perfect summer lotion I did gain any sun spots like I do in other summers it has really high SPS that is perfect for the sunny days I highly recommend it
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Its that time of year again! The sun worshipper in me is still loving the sun but with one difference. I use this wonderful product on my face. It is smooth and not sticky. It lasts a long time and it doesn't break my skin out even with sweating in the sun. It isn't white so it goes on and doesn't streak. Protect now youngins it pays off later.
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
My husband bout this for me because I am always in the sun. The SPF protection is superb, but it does sting if you sweat and it runs into your eyes. I also find that it washes and sweats off too easily. However the texture is great and the SPF protection is great as well.
Andrea P.
Necesario y de gran calidad. Siempre se los recomiendo y lo uso a diario. Absorbe muy rápido en mi piel
No deja residuos ni grumos se lo recomiendo a muchas mujeres. Ya que es necesario protegernos del sol a diario tiene un aroma peculiar pero aceptable lo recomiendo
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
A great product for sun protection. It does not leave very oily skin and helps prevent blemishes. I suggest always wash the rest with facial soap before and after use the L'oreal Dermo-Expertise. It has UVB Protector and SPF that halps to keep the skin protected
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta! En genrsl los productos de L'Oréal son de excelente calidad, y éste no hace la excepción. Tiene un alto rango de protección contra rayos UV del sol, larga duración, hidrata profundamente tu piel dejándola suave y no se nota! Recomendado 100%
Kelli C.
I saw a report that sunscreen is the most important beauty product on the market today. I decided to try this because my daily moisturizer didn't have enough coverage. SPF50 provides ample coverage in combination with daily moisturizer. I will buy again - doesn't feel greasy and doesn't combat my makeup or smell funny.
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
I have a lot of things to say about this product, the laser is just amazing andd this was mas first time using this yes i meet them i just really love this product it was so gentle to my skin i love loreal! yes i will by loreal again i love loreal and all the products!