L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protector SPF50 PA+++ for Transparent Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated with a powerful Anti-Oxidant Complex Provides anti-UV & pollution shield to resist outside aggressions Contains patented Mexoryl SX & Xl to offer UVB & UVA protection Prevents appearance of brown spots skin darkening & premature skin aging Forms an anti-free radical barrier to protect skin cells Unveils a transparent & youthful looking complexion

DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Its that time of year again! The sun worshipper in me is still loving the sun but with one difference. I use this wonderful product on my face. It is smooth and not sticky. It lasts a long time and it doesn't break my skin out even with sweating in the sun. It isn't white so it goes on and doesn't streak. Protect now youngins it pays off later.
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
My husband bout this for me because I am always in the sun. The SPF protection is superb, but it does sting if you sweat and it runs into your eyes. I also find that it washes and sweats off too easily. However the texture is great and the SPF protection is great as well.
Andrea P.
Necesario y de gran calidad. Siempre se los recomiendo y lo uso a diario. Absorbe muy rápido en mi piel
No deja residuos ni grumos se lo recomiendo a muchas mujeres. Ya que es necesario protegernos del sol a diario tiene un aroma peculiar pero aceptable lo recomiendo
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
A great product for sun protection. It does not leave very oily skin and helps prevent blemishes. I suggest always wash the rest with facial soap before and after use the L'oreal Dermo-Expertise. It has UVB Protector and SPF that halps to keep the skin protected
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta! En genrsl los productos de L'Oréal son de excelente calidad, y éste no hace la excepción. Tiene un alto rango de protección contra rayos UV del sol, larga duración, hidrata profundamente tu piel dejándola suave y no se nota! Recomendado 100%
Kelli C.
I saw a report that sunscreen is the most important beauty product on the market today. I decided to try this because my daily moisturizer didn't have enough coverage. SPF50 provides ample coverage in combination with daily moisturizer. I will buy again - doesn't feel greasy and doesn't combat my makeup or smell funny.
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
I have a lot of things to say about this product, the laser is just amazing andd this was mas first time using this yes i meet them i just really love this product it was so gentle to my skin i love loreal! yes i will by loreal again i love loreal and all the products!
S Lynn W.
Kansas City
The vitamin E in this cream works well with the other ingredients. I like the texture, scent ang the packaging. I wish it came in a larger size. I am very pleased with my results. The price was a little pricey; but I will purchase again. I recommend this cream.
Laura L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great protection from sunburn without being greasy! Feels more like a moisturizer than sunscreen, very light weight! Very effective and great for the price! Generally good package! Will buy again! Great for budget! Wonderful product to protect your skin!
Sarrah O.
Wasn't too found of this product. Didn't get any results from using it the smell was super strong and it left a greasy residue. The price was high which made me think it'd work you know you get what you pay for . I will not be buying again .