L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Nourish Intensive Hydrating Moisturiser (Dry to Very Dry Skin) uploaded by Oumaima K.L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Nourish Intensive Hydrating Moisturiser (Dry to Very Dry Skin) uploaded by Amna a.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An intensely hydrating cream for dry, dehydrated skin Enriched with essential fatty acids Omega 3 & 6 that deliver 24-hour hydration Strengthens skin's protective barrier while combating UVB ray Skin appears softer, smoother, relieved & more comfortable

Buy on Amazon
  • "Okay so my skin is mixed of oily and dry combination . But man this product was very gentle in my skin !!!! And it was very helpful on restoring the dry skin that would peel off my skin . It is effective and I recommended for people to buy ! I definitely thought it the second time !" in 5 reviews
  • "This cream is amazing! I have combination skin and can get oily in my T-Zone whilst also having dry patches in some areas of my face and this is so hydrating, it helps to control how oily my face can get too. I double this up as a primer under makeup also to hydrate and give my skin a nice dewy glow!" in 5 reviews
rebecca c.
North Kingstown
as someone with super dry skin, it's nice to find a product intended for people with skin just like mine that actually works. it was super gentle on my sensitive skin which surprised me for something bought from a common drugstore. this moisturizer is great when used as recommended on dry skin, however my sister did use it once on her oily skin and had less than favorable results. Intended and most desirable results on dry to very dry skin.
Chamily R.
Kayla B.
Appalachia , VA
Made my skin very soft but didn’t live up to my expectations but would still recommend to a friend because it did its job. And the price isn’t bad either. You get what you pay for but I would probably go in a different direction.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
i use this every night & every time i get out of the shower!! it is so so amazing!! it is so hydrating and keeps my dry skin so smooth. I absolutely love it!! i've used a good 3 containers of this!! i highly recommend especially if u have dry skin this is great!!
Miranda💋 R.
I highly recommend especially if u have dry skin this is great!I have combination skin and can get oily in my T-Zone whilst also having dry patches in some areas of my face and this is so hydrating, it helps to control how oily my face can get too.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
This isn’t a bad moisturizer at all. The smell might turn off some people because it does have that chemically scent, but it dissipates after applying it. It hydrates my skin in a lightweight feel, and it does not feel greasy. Only gave this four stars because it does not last as long as I want it to. After maybe 5 hours I feel my tightness from dryness start to return again.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I used this on my face for a while and it was very moisturizing. It was a little too greasy to apply makeup directly afterwards without a primer so keep that in mind. But it did make my skin feel very soft! I would buy it again.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
My husband loved this product !!!
He uses every day!! Recommend. 👍🏻 great
My husband loved this product !!! He uses every day!! Recommend. Great
Abby S.
A great mosturiser. Use it as a day and night cream bc I can put it on at night and wake up with moisturized skin.
Nina R.
MADISON
Great moisterizer make my skin soft and beautiful affordable and great qaulity for the price i would recomend