Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersL'Oréal Paris

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Cream Dry-Sensitive Skin (50ml) - Pack of 2!
Ross M.
Westbrook, ME
L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Cream Dry-Sensitive Skin (50ml) - Pack of 2 uploaded by Ross M.
#goodbyejuly Uso esta crema desde hace un mes y la verdad que es buena , no me saca espinillas y me deja mi piel suave, es de las cremas que son buenas bonitas y baratas !!!
Thayane M.
Bridgeport, CT
L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Cream Dry-Sensitive Skin (50ml) - Pack of 2 uploaded by Thayane M.
Purchased at: ULTA
this cream and daily use leaves the skin soft and has a dry touch has triple protection I use every day my skin is very hydrated I recommend
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
This cream works wonders. It keeps my face so moisturized. It doesnt bother my sensitive skin either. It works well on it. It's usually hard to find skincare for my face because my skin is so sensitive. But this one did the job. I would definitely buy again its leaves my face so smooth and it's super gentle
Rachel C.
Woodland Park, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product. Feels great and priced low. Definitely recommend. I have been using for quite awhile now. My skin feels so smooth and young looking.
Latisha L.
Columbia, SC
This cream was given to me as a gift last Christmas.  At first I didn't use it, but now I'm nearly finished with my first jar.  I bought my second jar and this is a extremely affordable product, that does what it says it will.  Sometimes I even use it at night, and it's very hydrating and moisturizing.
Raven W.
Not really a big fan of the product. It personally didn't meet my expectations. I am a first time user and don't really see myself buying again especially for the price. I feel the product would work on someone other than me.
Mia R.
Works great for sensitive skin would totally recommend. Works great for me! It helps a lot I put it on everyday. I love it my skin is very sensitive so it helps a lot. If you have sensitive skin you should get it!!! My skin clears up a little but I do put other stuff on my face I put it on before I do my makeup and after I get out of the shower and it helps with the dryness of my skin.
Kristin L.
Bristol, CT
I have pretty dry skin, I tend to get dry patches on my cheeks, so this definitely helps to restore that moisture. The packaging is really cute and I do really like the smell. You don't need a lot of product, a lot goes a long way with this. I've bought two bottles and have barely gone through one so far!
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
I use one named skin perfect 20+ and it's amazing I totally recommended, makes my skin feels soft and healthy
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
I love this moisturizer! Works so well and is worth the price!! I wouldn't try any other lotion!

Looking for your answer?