L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Transformance Skin Perfecting Solution with Vitamin C, Fragrance Free

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley T.
I used this after my shower,  then I put on my primer this has helped moisterize my face and neck for a longer lasting flawless look. For the price it works wonders! Go get it at Ulta they always have sales! I'm addicted to it.
Carley T.
This stuff makes my skin literally feel like perfection! Great value , not pricy . First time user & will buy again ! I got mine from Walmart and Kmart. I love this brand so I buy stuff like this all the time
Haley H.
South Shore
I'm very picky about what I put on my skin, but this was recommended by a friend so I gave it a go. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Doesn't have any harsh smell and of course you can't go wrong with a pump bottle! It may have been to not using it for an extended period of time, but I personally didn't get a lot of help from the product, but it may just be my skin!
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Hannah H.
I had very bad acne scaring on my face and neck and shoulders! I applied this product for about a month and noticed some of the scaring toning it down a notch! I had bad redness as well and this seems to do the trick! Will buy again!
Mary Kate Y.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is like a miracle in a bottle. This skin perfecting cream is packed with Vitamin C and keeps my skin glowing. It's also not too pricey. It met my expectations, came in nice packaging, and was perfect for traveling. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Billie G.
I still use this daily! I have an uneven dry skin tone that sometimes looks blotchy but this product changed my life the vitamin C in it really gives my skin what it needs. Would reccomened and will purchase again in future!
Audrey W.
This product does exactly what it is suppose to, the only problem i have with it, it that, it made my skin feel sticky after, to where I had to rinse off the cream. The "no smell" was nice. And the bottle is easy to handle.
Paula B.
Saint Paul, MN
I
felt this serum moisturize my skin, feeling revitalized skin and reasonably
improving the texture of my skin. I hope more about the result this I bouth on Target in January, but I don't prettend buy again.
Karissa S.
Mcallen, TX
I always used to use this before doin my makeup and it would do wonders. It not that great of packaging but its great product. The product is very good very affordable. I would definitely recommed to others.