L'Oréal Paris Dermo Expertise Sublime Bronze Dual Action Instant Bronzer & Self Tanning Lotion, with Vitamin E

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2-in-1 technology for instant golden glow + lasting, natural-looking tan. For smoother skin. An innovation from the L'Oreal laboratories, Sublime Bronze Dual Action provides an instant healthy, bronze glow and a long lasting, natural-looking sunless tan - specially formulated for facial skin. Technological Innovation: Revolutionary 2-in-1 sunless tanning technology sealed in one double-chambered system now delivers the optimal sunless tanning results for your face. Chamber 1: Facial bronzer provides an immediate healthy glow while your sunless tan develops. Chamber 2: Skin-smoothing (with AHA derivative) sunless tanning lotion provides long lasting, natural-looking tan. As you pump, the two formulas combine to give the ultimate golden color from application to long-term tan development. The Results: A healthy golden glow appears right away; Long-lasting, natural-looking tan develops over time.

Mary K.
Bay City
I really like this product. When you first apply it, it gives you instant color and after about a week of use I could definitely see a difference. I thought that it gave me an ever color on my legs and saved me from having to go to a tanning salon. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a  little color but does not have time to lay in the sun.
Brianna W.
Wanaque
I've only used this product like once or twice. Not because I don't like it but because I don't need it. It was nice and did its job from what I saw and I recommend for someone who really needs it or wants it. It's not too pricey and if you feel that it is I say give it a try it will be worth it!!
Andrea H.
Very nice product. I have bought it several different times through out the years. Some people have had bad experiences with self tanners, but I don't think they apply them correctly. I start in one area and move in the same direction in circular motions and it goes on streak free every time.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I was not happy with this product. It had a greasy feeling and left streaks on my skin. I found it hard to blend. I never used it a second time. I would not recommend this product to others. It was a hassle for me.
Susan S.
Westerville
God's on easy and smells divine! If your skin is dry, product will not go on evenly. Since the product is not tinted, you have to make sure the product is applied evenly. Washes off in the pool
vanessa r.
This is my go-to bronzer every summer. I love this stuff because it is so easy to apply and dries very fast. The tan is very gradual but can be built up depending on how bronzed you want to look. You have to be very careful when applying because every spot that you miss will show. It is really a great product!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Maybe my skin isn't self tanner material but this gave my skin an orange tint. Over all great coverage but just make sure you give it time to set otherwise if you sit down it leaves the imprint of your seat.
Mackenzie h.
This is a great alternative to the tanning bed. Chose your shade and apply and your done! I would wipe the palms of my hand after so they don't get tan, I would also no put clothes on until it's dry.
Lisa C.
I love this when you already have a base tan. It adds a healthy golden glow. And can also be used as bronzer to highlight/contour during your daily makeup regiment.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
This was alright but it's not the best I've ever used. It does ran nicely but it doesn't seem to last as long as other brands I've tried.