BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The goal of Skin Genesis is to strengthen the upper layers of the skin, creating smoother skin and even skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
This product is great for those who have oily skin because it is free oil. The only problem I found with the product is that you don't see results that quick. You have to be persistent with the product in order to see results.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
Another great product I love and would use over and over again I got mine from Walmart great priced not to much. it could use a different scent but over all its pretty good and I would tell other people to try it out if they could makes my skin vary soft.
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
This lotion works great for dry skin and smells pretty good too! I use it right after the shower to keep my skin moisturized and feeling fresh. Reasonably priced at Target and wont make you break out.
McKena H.
This product is so light and very effective. My husband and I both use it. It is very gentle and it met my expectations. It has very nice packaging and it's cute to look at. I would definitely buy it again
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
This gave my skin good moisture my skin felt,a lot healthier. Its pricey but worth it once in awhile when my skin really needs,a boost
Katie J.
This made my face feel very clean afterwards, but after a few weeks I felt my oil was just as bad as before. So I stopped using it.
Karissa A.
I love soft it keeps my skin. Its great quainty. Con of it needs a bigger size bottle but all around great product.
Heather H.
Wilmington, DE
It did not help for what I was looking for. First time buyer i was looking for something to help with color.
Danielle M.
One of mu favorite l'oreal products!  This oil free lotion works wonders and leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Taylor W.
Great! I would highly recommend. I used it once and loved it. Will definitely be purchasing in the future.