BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Face Moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Multi-Layer Cell Strengthening Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Step 1: Apply the Serum Concentrate onto freshly cleansed skin. Step 2: Gently dap the Eye Serum in small dots around the eye area with ring finger and smooth gently until thoroughly absorbed Step 3: AM: Apply the SPF 14 Lotion onto face and neck. PM: Apply the Deep-Action Night Complex onto face and neck.

Erica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight feel that really nourishes and quenches my skin! I have combination skin so I do not like using something that clogs my pores, so this product is perfect. It is a sleek package and easy to store alongside the rest of my skincare and beauty products.
Xio A.
Pasadena, CA
This product is absolutely amazing to use and in general. The packaging is so nice and the bottle is very shiny. Is so soft on your skin and glides on easily. It stays all day and is good with your makeup. I would totally recommend everyone to buy it
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has this in her skin care products and I love to wear it before bed. It has a sleek and clean package and it comes out in perfect portions. I was pleasantly surprised with this product and love the results it gives.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Moisturizer is a must when it comes to a clean and healthy face and this one is one of my favorites. It's a neutral scent and a little goes a long way! It leaves my skin looking and feeling soft and smooth!
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this moisturizer! It isn't heavy and makes your skin feel smooth and clean. It's very gentle and effective! I use it after I shower and always buy more when I run out. Definitely recommend!
Meagan C.
I have honestly only used this product a few times as I actually bought it for my boyfriend because he welds and it dries his skin fairly badly. He loves it though! His skin no longer dries and peels.
Matilde H.
Garner, NC
A great product to moisturize my dry skin! I have sensitive skin but this moisturizer doesn't affect me at all! Keeps my face looking hydrated!
Sara G.
Alexandria, VA
Is really good and gently with my skin, always leave my face soft and moisturized, also they have a Bunche of different kinds for all the skins
Ashley R.
Lexington , KY
This moisturizer leaves your skin amazingly soft. I get this every time I go to the store. It's super affordable. I recommend for everyone!
Kim H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
moisturizes my skin perfectly, considering that most of my moistorizers dont work for me because they are too pure
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can you tell me about this product? it is good?