BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Face Moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Multi-Layer Cell Strengthening Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Step 1: Apply the Serum Concentrate onto freshly cleansed skin. Step 2: Gently dap the Eye Serum in small dots around the eye area with ring finger and smooth gently until thoroughly absorbed Step 3: AM: Apply the SPF 14 Lotion onto face and neck. PM: Apply the Deep-Action Night Complex onto face and neck.

Erica P.
Lightweight feel that really nourishes and quenches my skin! I have combination skin so I do not like using something that clogs my pores, so this product is perfect. It is a sleek package and easy to store alongside the rest of my skincare and beauty products.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
My mom has this in her skin care products and I love to wear it before bed. It has a sleek and clean package and it comes out in perfect portions. I was pleasantly surprised with this product and love the results it gives.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Moisturizer is a must when it comes to a clean and healthy face and this one is one of my favorites. It's a neutral scent and a little goes a long way! It leaves my skin looking and feeling soft and smooth!
Eliceth S.
This moisturizer hydrates my skin (I have mixed skin) leaving a fresh and glowing look. It's lightweight so it's perfect before makeup. A friend gave this to me and I love it!
Meagan C.
I have honestly only used this product a few times as I actually bought it for my boyfriend because he welds and it dries his skin fairly badly. He loves it though! His skin no longer dries and peels.
Chandler S.
Huntsville, AL
Moisturizing is vital, especially with all of the time I spend outside during the different seasons. L'Oreal always does a great job of creating moisturizing cream.
Xio A.
Pasadena, CA
This product is absolutely amazing to use and in general. The packaging is so nice and the bottle is very shiny. Is so soft on your skin and glides on easily. It stays all day and is good with your makeup. I would totally recommend everyone to buy it
A N.
I love L'Oreal skin care products because they deliver results fast and easy. Although they are not super expensive, they work just as well as the super expensive products I've tried!
Andrew T.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you value my opinion, you would purchase this product. After various searches I finally found a product that was over welmingly suiting. I love it leaves my skin so moist and soft touching. Amazing product.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this moisturizer! It isn't heavy and makes your skin feel smooth and clean. It's very gentle and effective! I use it after I shower and always buy more when I run out. Definitely recommend!
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
What can you tell me about this product? it is good?