L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A potent anti-aging & whitening essence With a soft milky fluid texture that quickly dissolves into skin Contains potent whitening ingredients: Melano-Block TM & a high dose of Vitamin C Noticeably minimizes appearance of brown spots Formulated with Pro-Retinol A & Fibre Elastyl to smooth out wrinkle & firm skin Replenishes skin with 24-hour hydration Evens out skin tone & re-defines facial contours Unveils a clearer brighter more elastic & translucent complexion To use: Apply day & night to face after cleansing & before moisturizer

Janet B.
I wanted to whitening my skin or brighten it a little so I have a girl friend who gave me this , she stood by it, she told me to just put it on certain parts of my face and neck that had dark spots then once that area cleared up then to use it all over so I would have a even complexion. It worked but it's really expensive so I never got a chance to purchase anymore.

Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
This particular brand is not my favorite, but I am always willing to try new things! I did not notice any changes in my skin after using the entire bottle. I wish there would have been better results, but I would not buy this product again. I am hoping it works for others, but I have fair sensitive skin and I did not get any results from using this product.
Lauren B.
Las Vegas, NV
This was alright. as a woman with fair skin, uneven skin tone, redness and an abundance or freckles, I went into this without high expectations because I know products can only do so much. Overall it was nice and refreshing. I am only 22 so its not like I have a lot of wrinkes to work on or worry about but I do like products like this to prevent them in the future because I have very sensitive skin.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
Although, I do not have wrinkles. Because, I am fairly young.. I do suffer from white spots in my skin. I have tried every product I could get my hands on and nothing was seeming to make a difference. Then, I got my hands on this! Got to say, best thing I ever done I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed, and have been for the past 3 weeks. The white spots are beginning to fade away and I couldn't be more pleased
Silvia R.
Framingham , MA
Nothing back about this product, I use it at night time I fund it to be a little heavy on my skin but I don't mind it it gets the job done and that's what I'm looking for. This price is right,I love is easy to access I can go to my local pharmacy and I can go about my day.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This worked really well on some of my spots but where mine is like all over I don't think I stuck with it long enough to get the full effect with any face creams you need to comment to get full treatment for results they do make awesome products
Zoya A.
Aurora, IL
This product is okay. I did not really see much of a difference from using it, so it was pretty disappointing I would say. I bought it from Ulta Beauty and I would not really recommend it. I would probably not buy it again.
Jazmin A.
Pasadena, TX
L'Oréal RevitaLift Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Correct is a very Effective product not disappointed at all. It's packaging is okay but no complains about it. I bought the RevitaLift at Walgreens or CVS and had a coupon that had a discount and was happy for the price.
Christina C.
Newark, DE
I have used this product for sun spots on my forehead. I bought this at my local rite aid and decided to give it a try. I think it is a little pricey. It did lighten the spots a little but I'm still using it to see if it gets any better.
Ashley K.
Slatington, PA
Would recommend this product to anyone. I love the feeling of the serum. It's pump action so east to use. My facell looks great after I use this product. You can buy this product almost anywhere, I got mine st walmart. Definitely keep in mind if you need anti-aging or would like to start using any brands.
Danielle W.
Does this help reduce redness?