L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream uploaded by Kat M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An anti-wrinkle & firming cream for revitalizing eye zone Fine texture & quickly penetrates into skin Delivers skin surface with Par-Elastyl & Bio-Vityl Reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Skin appears fresher firmer & younger-looking Eliminates morning puffy look for eyes

Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Loreal has the best skin care products! This lifts and tightens and is very worth the cost you pay.within several uses I saw results and I highly recommend to others
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I heard good reviews about this eye cream at Amazon. Was kinda excited to use my first eye cream. Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. I got watery eyes and stingy feel along my eye's waterline. I don't know what ingredient gave me the allergic reactions. Not recommended.
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
I adore this eye cream. I've been using it for a year now and I noticed a difference in my dark under eye circles within a week! It's not pore clogging, feels fresh on your face, and can be applied day and night! I got mine form Walgreens. It's the greatest and lasts forever.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite eye cream. I try different products and always come back to this. I like the consistency of the cream. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I feel like it has helped stop further aging around the delicate eye area. I have some wrinkles around my eyes I'm sure from sun damage. This cream hasn't made them disappear, but i feel like has reduced the appearance and the over all healthiness of my around the eye skin.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I received this as a sample, and loved it! I felt my eye area was a bit "plumper" and smoothr. It had a nice smell and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It was creamy and only took a tiny bit to cover the use area, so a great value. I recommend this to those who need a little boost around the eyes.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I love this product - I apply under my eyes in the AM and PM. It goes on nicely and you only need a small amount. You can find it at CVS or other pharmacies. It's not as expensive as something you find at a department store which is great. I'm almost out and would buy another.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
This is a wonderful product! It works great and makes my eyes look bright and refreshed each morning. It helps prevent wrinkles and makes my eyes look young and wonderful. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone. The price is also very reasonable.
Justine A.
1982 reviews
This is a great eye cream. I bought it at Walmart when I had a giftcard. The jar lasts a long time. It is a little pricey but it does last. I feel like it firms the under eye area. It was my first time trying it. I would definitely buy it again as it is a great product.
Ela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Have been using this Revitalift eye cream for a couple weeks now. It moisturizes however I am not seeing much results from it. It was on sale at CVS so I got a good deal. Will probably not merchase again, however I will finish before discarding. Would like to see better results like Olay provides.
Alexandra W.
It is very creamy but I feel that the results are not as major as expected. I feel as if it's just moisturizing my skin but nothing much else. My first time using it was a bit worry-some as my skin started to peel like crazy and that's very concerning considering the peeling was around my eye socket.