L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream uploaded by Kat M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An anti-wrinkle & firming cream for revitalizing eye zone Fine texture & quickly penetrates into skin Delivers skin surface with Par-Elastyl & Bio-Vityl Reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Skin appears fresher firmer & younger-looking Eliminates morning puffy look for eyes

kristel t.
Irving, TX
I heard good reviews about this eye cream at Amazon. Was kinda excited to use my first eye cream. Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. I got watery eyes and stingy feel along my eye's waterline. I don't know what ingredient gave me the allergic reactions. Not recommended.
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
I adore this eye cream. I've been using it for a year now and I noticed a difference in my dark under eye circles within a week! It's not pore clogging, feels fresh on your face, and can be applied day and night! I got mine form Walgreens. It's the greatest and lasts forever.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite eye cream. I try different products and always come back to this. I like the consistency of the cream. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I feel like it has helped stop further aging around the delicate eye area. I have some wrinkles around my eyes I'm sure from sun damage. This cream hasn't made them disappear, but i feel like has reduced the appearance and the over all healthiness of my around the eye skin.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I received this as a sample, and loved it! I felt my eye area was a bit "plumper" and smoothr. It had a nice smell and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It was creamy and only took a tiny bit to cover the use area, so a great value. I recommend this to those who need a little boost around the eyes.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I love this product - I apply under my eyes in the AM and PM. It goes on nicely and you only need a small amount. You can find it at CVS or other pharmacies. It's not as expensive as something you find at a department store which is great. I'm almost out and would buy another.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
This is a wonderful product! It works great and makes my eyes look bright and refreshed each morning. It helps prevent wrinkles and makes my eyes look young and wonderful. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone. The price is also very reasonable.
Justine A.
This is a great eye cream. I bought it at Walmart when I had a giftcard. The jar lasts a long time. It is a little pricey but it does last. I feel like it firms the under eye area. It was my first time trying it. I would definitely buy it again as it is a great product.
Ela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Have been using this Revitalift eye cream for a couple weeks now. It moisturizes however I am not seeing much results from it. It was on sale at CVS so I got a good deal. Will probably not merchase again, however I will finish before discarding. Would like to see better results like Olay provides.
Alexandra W.
It is very creamy but I feel that the results are not as major as expected. I feel as if it's just moisturizing my skin but nothing much else. My first time using it was a bit worry-some as my skin started to peel like crazy and that's very concerning considering the peeling was around my eye socket.
Jenny K.
All L'oréal facial creams work so good ! I have never had a problem with any of them . It's pricey , but makes your skin glow and so beautiful . Yes it met my expectations I will always continue to buy this .