L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream uploaded by Kat M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An anti-wrinkle & firming cream for revitalizing eye zone Fine texture & quickly penetrates into skin Delivers skin surface with Par-Elastyl & Bio-Vityl Reduces appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Skin appears fresher firmer & younger-looking Eliminates morning puffy look for eyes

Alexandra W.
It is very creamy but I feel that the results are not as major as expected. I feel as if it's just moisturizing my skin but nothing much else. My first time using it was a bit worry-some as my skin started to peel like crazy and that's very concerning considering the peeling was around my eye socket.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I received this as a sample, and loved it! I felt my eye area was a bit "plumper" and smoothr. It had a nice smell and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It was creamy and only took a tiny bit to cover the use area, so a great value. I recommend this to those who need a little boost around the eyes.
Ela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Have been using this Revitalift eye cream for a couple weeks now. It moisturizes however I am not seeing much results from it. It was on sale at CVS so I got a good deal. Will probably not merchase again, however I will finish before discarding. Would like to see better results like Olay provides.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I love this product - I apply under my eyes in the AM and PM. It goes on nicely and you only need a small amount. You can find it at CVS or other pharmacies. It's not as expensive as something you find at a department store which is great. I'm almost out and would buy another.
Justine A.
This is a great eye cream. I bought it at Walmart when I had a giftcard. The jar lasts a long time. It is a little pricey but it does last. I feel like it firms the under eye area. It was my first time trying it. I would definitely buy it again as it is a great product.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
This is a wonderful product! It works great and makes my eyes look bright and refreshed each morning. It helps prevent wrinkles and makes my eyes look young and wonderful. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone. The price is also very reasonable.
I found it to be rather ordinary, nothing special . The texture is rich to the touch without being overly greasy, which is a good thing. I don't find the product to be worth the investment, having not noticed any difference in the lines around the eye area.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
This cream made my eyes sting. I didn't see much results as far as an overnight age minimizing cream goes. It wasn't too effective so I'd say it was more disappointing for the price I paid for it. I have bought it at both a wal mart and a Safeway before.
Debbie D.
Summerdale, AL
I Love most L'Oreal products including this one! And would Love to try more! It felt good going on and my eyes look noticeably less lined! You could spend much more on other brands but if it works why would you? Worth it!
Jenny K.
All L'oréal facial creams work so good ! I have never had a problem with any of them . It's pricey , but makes your skin glow and so beautiful . Yes it met my expectations I will always continue to buy this .