BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Revitalift Day Cream SPF 23/PA++ 50 Ml. Deilvery Times: 18-30 day Reduce Wrinkles + Lifting At 8 Important Key Zones Over Face And Neck Dermalift Technology : Latest Techonology From L'Oreal To Lift Up Sagged Skin 1 PCS. (... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madelina V.
I love using the L'Oréal revitalize skin product line . It's a night and morning routine for me
Erika A.
Eagle Lake, FL
I use it after I wash my face makes my face feel smooth and love the it had sun block
While the L'Oréal rivalift was a very nice product for my mom, I happened to have a very negative experience with it. I get that it was supposed to get rid of wrinkles and I don't have any, but the smell was weirdly overpowering and the texture was not of a normal face cream.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my day cream it feels hidrato g and I like that it has spf and doesn't feel greasy or has a funny smell. I have bought this 4 times and will buy again.
Sarah F.
Queens Drive, Larbert
I personally havent used this item, however this is a religious stocking filer for my mum! She cant get enough of the stuff - good value for money
Somaya M.
Alexandria
Its a good cream for daily use whit is light on the skin it gives a glow to the face as if its a highlighter but with natural glow
Alba G.
Es una de las cremas favoritas de mi madre. La deja la piel perfecta para el día a día y siempre usa esta. Es muy recomendable
🌸karima🌸 a.
Algiers
i love this product it's almost the number 1 in my liste like on the top i use it and every time i buy a stock of these lol
Erica C.
this a great product. i use this before i leave home on a morning for work.. This really Motorizes my skin.