BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Revitalift Day Cream SPF 23/PA++ 50 Ml. Deilvery Times: 18-30 day Reduce Wrinkles + Lifting At 8 Important Key Zones Over Face And Neck Dermalift Technology : Latest Techonology From L'Oreal To Lift Up Sagged Skin 1 PCS. (... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Madisonville, TN
My mom and i both use this product and it is great.  She uses it as a preventative for wrinkles and has no complaints, I use it as a daily moisturizer and also one it!  It is very gently and i would recommend to anyone.  It is available at local drug stores and walmart as well which is wonderful
Lizett H.
Lizett H.
Montebello, CA
Favorite part is this product is the SPF is already included so no extra steps for me. I like how light the face cream is, it doesn't get too sticky or oily which we can all appreciate. It keeps my face moisturized and it gives me a nice glow. I don't wear much makeup so I can really tell when a face cream is working on certain problem areas.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Packaging is simple yet very eye catching. Cream has a nice scent, not harsh at all. Once applied to the skin you can instantly feel it working its magic. Once massaged into the skin you can feel a slight tightening sensation giving you the appearance of youthful skin.
Hallie Y.
Hallie Y.
Chicago
Though my face doesn't have wrinkles, this product still helped brighten my face and give it great texture. It was very gentile and it was not oily. A little bit goes a long way. I would buy this product again in a heart beat!
jamie B.
jamie B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I tried this product on a whim. It was a great purchase. I am in my 30s now and starting to notice imperfections in my skin. I want to try to slow the aging process as much as I can and I feel like this product will help me do that.
Mirta M.
Mirta M.
I used this cream for my very dry face, was really looking for moisture not lift, as it didn't lift anything whatsoever . Used it completely and did not purchase again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
Amazing product really enjoyed using it. Smells really good my husband had a thing about smelling it lol.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Wasn't to please with this kinda was a let down I think it was not think enough might try it again the price wasn't to bad
Emma S.
Emma S.
Federal Way, WA
Love the smell and the texture. Really does work. I use it over night after my nightly routine. Keeps my face feeling super soft.
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
I love using the L'Oréal revitalize skin product line . It's a night and morning routine for me