BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Revitalift Day Cream SPF 23/PA++ 50 Ml. Deilvery Times: 18-30 day Reduce Wrinkles + Lifting At 8 Important Key Zones Over Face And Neck Dermalift Technology : Latest Techonology From L'Oreal To Lift Up Sagged Skin 1 PCS. (... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mirta M.
Mirta M.
I used this cream for my very dry face, was really looking for moisture not lift, as it didn't lift anything whatsoever . Used it completely and did not purchase again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
Amazing product really enjoyed using it. Smells really good my husband had a thing about smelling it lol.
Madelina V.
Madelina V.
I love using the L'Oréal revitalize skin product line . It's a night and morning routine for me
Erika A.
Erika A.
Eagle Lake, FL
I use it after I wash my face makes my face feel smooth and love the it had sun block
Mikaila B.
Mikaila B.
North Andover, MA
Not greasy and pretty long lasting though like all sunblock you have to reapply. First time user
While the L'Oréal rivalift was a very nice product for my mom, I happened to have a very negative experience with it. I get that it was supposed to get rid of wrinkles and I don't have any, but the smell was weirdly overpowering and the texture was not of a normal face cream.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my day cream it feels hidrato g and I like that it has spf and doesn't feel greasy or has a funny smell. I have bought this 4 times and will buy again.
🌸karima🌸 a.
🌸karima🌸 a.
Algiers
i love this product it's almost the number 1 in my liste like on the top i use it and every time i buy a stock of these lol