BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Face Moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz

• Does this product help to remove dark circles under the eye?1 Answers
  • I have been using Loreal Revitalift face wash and feel it...2 Answers
  • How good is this1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream
  • "L'Oreal Dermo - Expertise RevitalLift Day Cream is a nice and gentle cream that is not too heavy and didn't make my skin itchy or burn which is important when you have sensitive skin. I would use it again. " in 35 reviews
  • "ist super super good cream, i bought my cream in Italy and i have until today, during a lot time and is very moisturizing. " in 34 reviews
Maria K.
I purchased this product at my local CVS since I had just ran out of my Sunday Riley cream. I have areas of dry skin with some flaking that Sunday Riley helped with. I used the L'Oreal and my skin started flaking unbelievably.
Sara E.
My coworker is in her 60s, used to work for L'Oreal in actually making the product, and she has absolutely great skin.  She talked me into buying this.

I use this for my day moisturizer put on my makeup, and the L'Oreal collagen cream for my night time moisturizer.  These products have really changed my skin composition in making my skin a lot of more smooth.

I am now a complete L'Oreal fan!!
Jamie B.
Calumet City
I grabbed this instead of Olay on accident but I'm not mad about it. I like how thick it is but how it isn't too much on my face. My face isn't greasy when I wake up, and it's soft. Haven't used it long enough to see an anti-aging difference but for moisture I like it.
Cali W.
Galloway, NJ
I love Loreal products because they are the definition of soft, light, products. They're always really easy to apply and gentle on your skin. Though sometimes a bit pricey it can be found almost anywhere (Shoprite, CVS, Target) and is a trustworthy brand.
Esmeralda M.
Fresno , CA
I first got the cream at Burlington now I get at Walmart. They have a variety of them with sunscreen and without sunscreen. I used after washing my face and it gives my sling moisture so it’s not dry when applying makeup.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Really good, I love how my skin feels after I used the moisturize, the price is good for what you looking for, the packiage is normal but you don't need a beautiful package
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I used this product daily for the past 5 years or more I think it’s great and I saw a visible difference as I age it did seem like I had a good moisturizer but I’m not happy with my skin seems like it needs lift and dull, this seemed to keep my fine lines and wrinkles slowed down but now I’m trying a different brand to see if I can see more improvement but this day cream was amazing for me and I’d recommend it to anyone to get started early taking care of their skin, from 16 yrs to the 40’s I’m fixing to turn 50 so I’m looking for something that helps a bit more. I loved it though.
Lilith D.
Miami
I honestly have never believed much the creams that 'eliminate wrinkles'. In my opinion the wrinkles can not be avoided but diminish and, just that is what this cream offers. It is quite good and that is to apply in the day makes it better because there are times when one arrives tired in the night and because of laziness we do not remove the makeup (because I know that all has happened to us less once) or not We put the moisturizer and it is good that L'Oreal offers you an option to avoid these situations.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
This is and has been my go-to daily moisturizer. It works wonders and works well under makeup. It is not oily and the results if used as directed will show noticeably results Within a week. It has SPF in it so it helps with UV rays and altogether this product is simply amazing especially for the price and how long it lasts. This is highly recommended by myself for anyone looking for healthier vibrant luminous and even-toned skin .
Liberth D.

I love this cream, smells rich, the container is made of glass and is easy to apply. The skin feels super hydrated without being greasy, the skin looks smooth and illuminated. My mom bought it at Walmart. The cream diminishes the appearance of lines of expression and gives life to the face. I highly recommend it. Loreal products I like a lot, I have 3 creams, foundations, tonics and powders and I love everything
Klaurini ch V.
Is it heavy?
T H.
I have been using Loreal Revitalift face wash and feel it has smoothed out my complexion. Has anyone used the night cream or pads. I am trying to correct or make my wrinkles less noticeable.
Maria T.
Fort Worth , TX
Never even seen this product before where can I buy it
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Do u have seen changes using this cream? // Has visto cambio con esta crema?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
is this good for very oily skin? and does it have fragance?

Amazon