BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Face Moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz

• I have been using Loreal Revitalift face wash and feel it has smo...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new skin care. I currently use senegenc...1 Answers
  • Este producto es tan bueno como dicen? Lo puedo usar si tengo 18 ...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream
  • "L'Oreal Dermo - Expertise RevitalLift Day Cream is a nice and gentle cream that is not too heavy and didn't make my skin itchy or burn which is important when you have sensitive skin. I would use it again. " in 35 reviews
  • "ist super super good cream, i bought my cream in Italy and i have until today, during a lot time and is very moisturizing. " in 34 reviews
Sara E.
My coworker is in her 60s, used to work for L'Oreal in actually making the product, and she has absolutely great skin.  She talked me into buying this.

I use this for my day moisturizer put on my makeup, and the L'Oreal collagen cream for my night time moisturizer.  These products have really changed my skin composition in making my skin a lot of more smooth.

I am now a complete L'Oreal fan!!
Esmeralda M.
Fresno, CA
I first got the cream at Burlington now I get at Walmart. They have a variety of them with sunscreen and without sunscreen. I used after washing my face and it gives my sling moisture so it’s not dry when applying makeup.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Really good, I love how my skin feels after I used the moisturize, the price is good for what you looking for, the packiage is normal but you don't need a beautiful package
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I received a 14 day sample in the mail for this moisturizer and I was really surprised by how much I liked it. The smell is good, but can be a little overwhelming if you are sensitive to scents. It’s pretty thick, but I don’t mind since I have dry skin. If you have oily skin, I wouldn’t recommend this!
Cali W.
Galloway, NJ
I love Loreal products because they are the definition of soft, light, products. They're always really easy to apply and gentle on your skin. Though sometimes a bit pricey it can be found almost anywhere (Shoprite, CVS, Target) and is a trustworthy brand.
Lizeth O.
El Paso
Overall this product works really well. You can find them at your local drugstore such as  or even at  . It costs less than $20 bucks. You can have a healthy skin on a budget. I recommend this great product, and your skin will thank you for trying it out.
Haley J.
Berrien Springs
Omg I’ve been using this for about a week and my face is loving it! Very effective. So worth $11. My face is so soft day in and day out. Good size jar for the price also. I think I found a beauty staple :)
Lilith D.
Miami
I honestly have never believed much the creams that 'eliminate wrinkles'. In my opinion the wrinkles can not be avoided but diminish and, just that is what this cream offers. It is quite good and that is to apply in the day makes it better because there are times when one arrives tired in the night and because of laziness we do not remove the makeup (because I know that all has happened to us less once) or not We put the moisturizer and it is good that L'Oreal offers you an option to avoid these situations.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This is and has been my go-to daily moisturizer. It works wonders and works well under makeup. It is not oily and the results if used as directed will show noticeably results Within a week. It has SPF in it so it helps with UV rays and altogether this product is simply amazing especially for the price and how long it lasts. This is highly recommended by myself for anyone looking for healthier vibrant luminous and even-toned skin .
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

I love this cream, smells rich, the container is made of glass and is easy to apply. The skin feels super hydrated without being greasy, the skin looks smooth and illuminated. My mom bought it at Walmart. The cream diminishes the appearance of lines of expression and gives life to the face. I highly recommend it. Loreal products I like a lot, I have 3 creams, foundations, tonics and powders and I love everything
Klaurini ch V.
Is it heavy?
T H.
I have been using Loreal Revitalift face wash and feel it has smoothed out my complexion. Has anyone used the night cream or pads. I am trying to correct or make my wrinkles less noticeable.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Do u have seen changes using this cream? // Has visto cambio con esta crema?
Maria T.
Never even seen this product before where can I buy it
Latisha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm verrry hesitant to get into the anti-wrinkle cream groove since I feel like it's hard to prove the results scientifically. Do any of you notice any actual wrinkle reductions or is it just that it makes your skin softer? Also, at what age did you start applying anti-aging cream?