L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Aqua-Milky Toner uploaded by mero B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with Pro-Retinol A forte a powerful anti-wrinkle complex Blended with Fibre-Elastyl a patented firming active ingredient Loaded with Glycerin to hydrate skin Accelerates regeneration of skin's cells to reinforce epidermis Noticeably reduces fine lines while shielding elastin fibers from degradation Skin appears suppler & smoother with re-defined facial contours

• How effective is Caladryl on poison ivy and oak? 1 Answers
Rogina G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Great toner!!! Affordable and works perfectly. I love the milky consistency so much! It’s very gentle on the skin and keeps my skin looking clear. I would definitely repurchase! Must try, it’s a great affordable option!
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
I liked using this in the shower, and then washing it off with cool water. It really got the dead skin off of my face and made it feel so soft and made the redness from pimples or black heads dissolve. I give it a 4 because the price can be a little much.
Carola C.
miami
It’s OK I read that and really like it the pricing was OK it was not gentle and I will not Recommend it to anyone the packaging was OK it was a little bit disappointing I need a little work of improvement
Mara Z.
Dallas, PA
I love the smell and texture of this product.. It is thick, so it stays on my face for a good majority of the day. I usually apply this to my face at night, after i am done washing/ cleansing it. The price is not too bad, but I also purchase this from Sams Club, so I receive two at a time. ... Only issue is it semi clogs my pores, so in the morning I need to make sure I cleanse my face again before applying makeup.
latoya G.
Memphis, TN
I only used this once so I can't really say much about it. BUT- I will definitely buy this to try it out for myself. From the one time use, I liked how it felt on my skin. I especially like how it didn't dry my skin out once it dries. I definitely am curious to see how this would be with constant use!
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
L'oreal product is the best!! Cheaper than other products and very effective!! I'm getting closer to 35 so I think I should start buying anti wrinkle cream. This product is the best and at a good value. I can already see results I would recommend to everyone!!
Chloena G.
Colorado City, TX
This product exceeded all expectations I had. I honestly didn't think this would work all that well, but was pleasantly surprised at the results I received. The price is reasonable and the product is amazing. I would absolutely make the purchase again!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Just started using this for a couple of weeks and what I can see is that my skin feel kinda moist and has a shine to it and it feel like it tighting my neck and face but like I said I am just testing this I will try to updated this
Leann A.
Sugar Land, TX
This anti aging cream was a miracle, it did the job and more. I got it at my local grocery store and also found it at the drug store. it is a soft cream and in a couple days the wrinkles started clearing up. I would recommend to anyone concerned about wrinkles.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I am not quite 40, but I am in the sun a lot. I would like to fight off the aging process like many other. This gives you the instant satisfaction of tightening your skin. It has a soft scent that is non-irritatin.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
How effective is Caladryl on poison ivy and oak?