L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Plenitude HydraFresh Deep Cleanser Foaming Gel, Normal to Oily Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emmy H.
Reno
I have oily skin and it can get very dry at times. I went to Target and saw this product for oily skin and decided to try it out. It was amazing, it made my face feel define and soft, and made my face smell wonderful afterwards. I totally recommend this product and will definitely use it again!
Seneca F.
YUMA, AZ
I loved this product! I loved it so much I got one for my mother and sister. We all have very different skin type but this worked for each of us. I have a very oily T section and I did not make it over oily. I feel like my face was baby skin soft after using this product.
Regan D.
this product isn't the best but it does work to an extent. it's a little harsh on certain skin types and with other products. did not meet my expectations with how well it worked. a little pricey as well. i would maybe recommend it to some friends
Maria B.
Morristown
Very good product can't live without it! Highly recommend and will never regret it! Spoil urself with one of these it is very effective and will see results right away no need to wait for a decade to see a result plus it is not too expensive highly recommend
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
I love this stuff!!! It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. You plus didn't dry my skin out like most face washes I've tried.
baileigh b.
Some of the best cleanser out there. it doesn't clog your pores and break your skin out
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Really great consistency and feel on the skin, I would recommend removing your makeup first before using this product but after that it works wonderfully!
Erin R.
Lakeland
Loved this cleanser, got all of the oil off my face and left it feeling clean and ready to go, while not drying it out. Would definitely use again
This product smells great and does clean your face. But I have oily skin and did not see any reduced oilyness from using this cleanser.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Such a cool product. I love the flaming aspect to help really hydrate my hair. I only use this when my hair feels dull and dry.