Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersL'Oréal Paris

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Plenitude HydraFresh Deep Cleanser Foaming Gel, Normal to Oily Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Emmy H.
Reno
I have oily skin and it can get very dry at times. I went to Target and saw this product for oily skin and decided to try it out. It was amazing, it made my face feel define and soft, and made my face smell wonderful afterwards. I totally recommend this product and will definitely use it again!
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
I loved this product! I loved it so much I got one for my mother and sister. We all have very different skin type but this worked for each of us. I have a very oily T section and I did not make it over oily. I feel like my face was baby skin soft after using this product.
baileigh B.
Some of the best cleanser out there. it doesn't clog your pores and break your skin out
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
I love this stuff!!! It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. You plus didn't dry my skin out like most face washes I've tried.
Erin R.
Lakeland
Loved this cleanser, got all of the oil off my face and left it feeling clean and ready to go, while not drying it out. Would definitely use again
Juliana
South florida
This gets all the pores out it cleans you so deeply I guarantee this will help your selfies look FLAWLESS.
member-827067988
This product smells great and does clean your face. But I have oily skin and did not see any reduced oilyness from using this cleanser.
Regan D.
this product isn't the best but it does work to an extent. it's a little harsh on certain skin types and with other products. did not meet my expectations with how well it worked. a little pricey as well. i would maybe recommend it to some friends
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Good product makes your skin look younger an alot healthier left my skin soft as well. Love this brand and all of the products
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Really great consistency and feel on the skin, I would recommend removing your makeup first before using this product but after that it works wonderfully!

Looking for your answer?