BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated to gently refresh and soften dry skin.Enriched with vitamins B & C to help soothe, refresh and refine dry skin. Oil-free tonic eliminates impurities for soft-touch skin. Removes last traces of dirt, oil and makeup,tones and refreshes tired,...

• My skin is acne prone and slightly oily. Is this product going to...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Nutri-Pure Soothing Toner
  • "For dry and sensitive skin this is a best product. Forget about expensive stuff, check ingredients, they are what matters." in 9 reviews
Megan B.
Hudson, FL
I have combination skin and am very acne prone. I started shopping around for a good toner in my late teens once I started seeing a dermatologist. My dermatologist recommended that I add an alcohol-free toner to my daily routine. I stumbled onto this and REALLY liked it. My skin began to clear up so kind of dropped off my skin care routine.

When I started having problems with my skin I picked up but I didn't consider using the toner because I was not aware of the benefit it adds to my skin. Once I researched what toner does for your skin, I decided that I wanted to purchase this product again.

I am now 32 and have been using this again for several months, I am very pleased with the suppleness, smoothness and the texture of my skin. Although, I still have blemishes from bouts of acne breakouts in the past. I know these will heal with time. My skin feels so much more refreshed and never feels overly dry or oily...which is normal for anyone with combo skin. I am also noticing less breakouts and when they do occur they are less severe and do not last as long.

Of everything I use on my face, this is the only product that is gentle enough to use more than once daily. I can use this in the morning and a night and I can use this as a quick way to remove make-up. I really recommend this, its great for sensitive, problematic skin and has a great refreshing feeling.
Alondra B.
Sylmar, CA

Overall, I am quite pleased with this toner. I used to use it every day for a while, but I no longer do so my review is somewhat based on memory. I have had my bottle for a couple of months now; I like that this toner has a great scent, doesn�t dry out my skin, leaves no residue, is very fairly priced, and did not cause me breakouts or irritation. It was not harsh on my skin and I really liked that. I will likely use it more often throughout the warmer months, and if any problems occur I will revise my review, otherwise if I continue to like it, then I will likely purchase again.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Toner.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Idk how or why some people don't use toner. In my opinion it is the life of your face. It's extremely gentle and helps eliminate acne, in my opinion. You can get it from any drug store - it's cheap enough for any kind of budget. I highly recommend this product for a nice finished, refreshing complexion every day.
Young M.
I have been using this Toner for a long time and I love it! I have dry, sensitive, oily skin, and not only does this stuff smooth away the impurities, it's basically like a shield to protect from futures dirt and oil. Good size bottle for the price. Definitely affordable and well worth a try!
Justine A.
This toner is really nice for my sensitive skin. I is soothing and non irritating. I use it before my moisturizer. And I love that it is inexpensive but works great. And you can always save with coupons. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great soothing toner.
Klein T.
Im not really a big fun of toner. I just used it after going out just to clean my face. But with this product i use it everyday. I feel so clean and my face so smooth. The packaging is good. I would recommend it to anybody who wants a clean feeling. The price is reasonable too.
Maya J.
L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Nutri-Pure Soothing Toner is great for sensitive, acne prone skin. It cleanses without drying out or irritating the skin leaving your skin brighter, clearer, and more even. I definitely recommend this for those who use makeup daily or breakout.
Jasmine (.
I am writing a review to get points, to be honest ive never tried this product before but i need points so i am writing whatever. To be jonest this product does look really good so maybe i will give it a try since its a nutri pure soothing toner because why not.
Lola W.
I found the Loreal dermo expertise nutri pure soothing toner very good. it does not cause any kind of irritation or allergies in my skin. He removed the excess oil from my face and not let my dry skin. Besides the refreshing aspect, I liked the softness that it gave my skin
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I actually really like this toner. I does not leave my skin feeling dry. It is not gentle but it is not harsh either. I really like it and I think this is better than the Nuetrogena one. This definitely exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this.
Catie S.
Lyndhurst , OH
My skin is acne prone and slightly oily. Is this product going to help acne and make my skin less oily?