BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

member-1bdda3834
Chicago
Really like how it leaves my eyebrows and it keeps them nice and still the whole day. I would recommend!
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
I always purchase L'Oreal's Pure Retinol Line Eraser Eye Cream on-line as well as L'Oreal's Line Eraser Pure Retinol Face Cream. I'm not sure if they have been discontinued in the stores, but I think they have been so I have stocked up. Pure retinol is pure retinol, and it does not expire
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
Great travel size. Helps relieve many issues related to wrinkles and lines. Gentle and easy to use. Can be purchased at many location and the price point is amazing. A little goes a long way, so you will get a lot of usage for your money
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm all about eye creams and anti aging for those crows feet. I've tried so many different eye creams and serums and this is actually a good one to try. It seemed to hydrate that sensitive area and reduce my crows feet.
Kayla B.
Arabi
This product works pretty good. With being the one that has such dark circles, it's hard to completely clear that up! I think the easy on process is great too. Stick I'm your purse or anywhere and apply anywhere.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
I am in love with this eye cream. Loreal always delivers what I think are good quality products at a low price point. I will never stop using Loreal products!
Marcella M.
Elk Grove, CA
ove this brand. its my go to for all skincare needs. Some times pricey but over all worth the cost. Love the under eye rescue you can feel the burn.
Jennifer S.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is nothing special. I used it for 2 months straight and couldn't see any visible results. Don't waste your money.
Missy R.
Oxford
I noticed a moderate amount of skin tightening. It is non-greasy and easy to use. I used it under makeup and it worked great!
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
This worked great for me! Left my fine lines looking almost nonexistant. I would definately repurchase this.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
i'm confused how does it work?
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
How does this work? I'm a little confused.