BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A moisture-boosting anti-aging essence With a soft gel texture that dissolves gently into skin Developed with Triple Hyaluronic Acid Technology plus Pure Mineral SPA Water Helps deliver hydration to multiple layers of skin while retaining moisture Contains delicate beads enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E to shield skin from free radicals Unveils a fresher sleeker invigorated more luminous & younger looking complexion

EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I used it once but didn’t really like it I bought it at Kroger it’s affordable it’s harsh for me in general i believe for others it might be gentle it’s my first time buying i think the way it was made needs to be improved
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Good to keep your skin hydrated at first, but I usually end up feeling tight by the end of the day. I enjoy it when I put it on right out of the shower. No bad smells, nice texture, and does it's job. Might not be buying again, but I recommend it if you have super dry skin!
Riki C.
Butler, PA
This is by far the best moisturizing product that I've used! It is a very gentle product that leaves my skin feeling soft. The packaging is very neat and easy to store. I got it as a sample and I will definitely be going back to get the full bottle soon.
💕RIRI💕 C.
Coachella
Loveeeeee this product,especially in the winter time.Makes my skin feel like it has drank and big glass of water,also shrinks my enlarged pores which of course Is always good.An absolutely amazing product,definitely recommend.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Works wonders to smooth out my skin. Keeps it hydrated and looking bright. First time user but will be buying again. Good value for the size of the product too. Definitely would recommend to other ladies.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
L'Oréal Hydrafresh feels like a refreshing splash of wonderful on your skin. I like to use this after I have been outside and my skin dries up like a raisin. A little bit of this goes a long way. Try it!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this so much!!!!! I have oily skin, but it also tends to get dry in the forehead area for some reason. Using this makes my skin feels refreshed and hydrated but not greasy or yucky. It smells fabulous.
Nancy C.
Pensacola
It makes your eyes feel awake, tight, smooth and helps the dark circles. I love the bottle it comes in because its easy to travel with it too! ONLY down side is Im not a fan of the smell.
Paige f.
Maryville
It always made my skin feeling very fresh. I always glowed after using this. Great product! It was given to me for a gift. Very gentle on the skin.
Reina N.
This made my skin feel hydrated and soft. I love the way it makes my skin glow. Would HIGHLY recommend to those with sensitive skin.