L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Fresh Purifying Icy Foam for Shiny Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing foaming cleanser for shiny skin With a skin-cooling texture that delivers instant freshness to skin Enriched in active purifying minerals that remove dirt & oil without drying out skin Unclogs & shrinks enlarged pores to make them less...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa , MN
This product really hydrated my skin! There was also no shine left behind. It was very gentle. As a first time user of this product I was impressed. It has amazing value. I wish you'd get more product per bottle.
Paulina G.
Liestal
Cool icy cosmetic! I really like to use it because it makes my skin refreshed and evokes a feeling of coolness. I really, really love that feeling :) Price is a little bit high but worth!
Ashley h.
Fredericton
Leaves your skin feeling less oily and very fresh feeling love using it in the morning when I get up. Yes it met my expectations. Walmart is where I bought it. Not a bad price.
Savannah M.
Paris, ON
This irritated my skin very bad and made me break out really bad. i would not recommended this product if you have sensitive skin. I was very disappointed :(
Garima A.
This product really helps to maintain moisturizer all day long and nourish your skin. Really amazing cream.
Vanessa H.
es un buen producto para aquellos de piel grasa. la reduce bastante. su calidad es muy acorde a su precio
Larissa M.
CURITIBA
It's a good mask. I like so much. It's very refreshing. I recommend. It's effective. Do not Desappoint.
Sandra C.
Bogotá
Me gusta mucho, refresca el rostro increible, te da una sensación de limpieza absoluta, recomendado..
Victoria I.
Love this creme!! It leaves my skin really healthy and soft !! Easy to apply and Also easy to find