L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Fresh Purifying Icy Foam for Shiny Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing foaming cleanser for shiny skin With a skin-cooling texture that delivers instant freshness to skin Enriched in active purifying minerals that remove dirt & oil without drying out skin Unclogs & shrinks enlarged pores to make them less...

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Virginia
I love it, it make me feel fresh and alive! If that makes sense very gentle and definitely met the expectations. Very nice packaging but aren't they all?!! Maybe a little bit more improvement but can't quite put my finger on what..
Gabriel G.
Sherburne, NY
I loved this product it feels light and fresh. it definitely takes away your shine on your face. Which is hard for my skin but this worked well.
kaylee m.
I love to use this at night. When i wake up my skin feels very soft and refreshed! I would definitely recommend this to others
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
I liked this product alot it worked for what i needed it for and it made my face feel so good i will buy mote soon
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
It worked well but it had very little usage for me. Other than that, very nice product!
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
At first i didnt notice that tthis product was for shiny skin.I am not this type of skin so obviously the product was not for me.But i can say that its really refreshing to the skin and leaves a good cool feeling.I would not buy it again because its not for my skin type but i would recommend it to someone with shiny skin that wants more matte finish
Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa
This product really hydrated my skin! There was also no shine left behind. It was very gentle. As a first time user of this product I was impressed. It has amazing value. I wish you'd get more product per bottle.
Paulina G.
Liestal
Cool icy cosmetic! I really like to use it because it makes my skin refreshed and evokes a feeling of coolness. I really, really love that feeling :) Price is a little bit high but worth!
adamari c.
Merida
mi producto no me funciono tan bien como pensé ya que no me redujo tanto la grasa de la cara y yo soy de piel muy grasosa sin exagerar. pero igual es muy bueno para mantener la cara limpia y a mi me ayudo a reducir algunas imperfecciones pero tal ves no funcione igual en todo tipo de piel.
Claudia Rebeca L.
perfect amazing, i don't think that exists another thing that really works good than this  i fall in love and i will to use this every time every day for the rest of my lifein internet and i love this so much room, it was more room than other side i totally love this